Video Games and Beyond...

Howdyphillip

Finally got around to Oblivion. Only a couple of hours in, but definitely more to my liking than Dragon Age.

Oblivion is a great game, definitely keep on playing. The Dark Brotherhood in it is amazing..very cool missions.

Had to buy Dark Souls again (stupid thief brother), and I picked up Demon's Souls. I am on New Game ++ in Dark Souls but decided to start over. This game is so much less hard this time around! I love it. And Demon's Souls is equally awesome. I keep bouncing back and forth between these games. Best games of this generation no doubt about it.

Beat Dragon's Dogma. Loved it, but had enough by the end I didn't do the New Game +. It doesn't have the replayability of Dark Souls, but I found them to be similar games.

Still need to beat Skyrim. I have it on PS3, and I am debating starting it over and getting the DLC.

Then again I have to go back to work soon. Damn it.

Well, looks like my guild picked our server for GW2 - we'll (very probably) be on Stormbluff (US). Anyone from around here gonna be there by random chance?

Nah, I'm likely going to Tarnished Coast. It's the unofficial US RP server. I don't RP, but RP'ers are more likely to be fellow lore geeks. I can still play on Stormbluff with you. Friends are added account-wide. Home server only affects WvW.

Edit: And since we can simultaneously be members of multiple guilds, we could always create a Westeros forum guild.

Archived