London party

Ser Sean

I want to DJ.

And I want music- usually with GRRM about, there is no music playing. My laptop alone can pump out a fair bit of sound, though I'd have to get one of those pesky voltage adapters because in the US we believe in maintaining a fair bit of danger when plugging and un plugging appliances.

Sounds cool to me. Count me in for that.

I should be able to bring over my guitar, if anyone would be interested. Or maybe that would be a bit too emo. :P

If I do bring the guitar, people might want to make some requests for songs for me to learn to play for ye all. I'm not suggesting I play all night though. I wanna get in amongst the beers too and playing guitar and being drunk do not go well together. There's probably others amongst us who can play too.

Are you suggesting that one is forced to be able to sing to attempt it, too, Ser Paddy? ;) I hope not.

BwB singalong to emo guitar sounds... interesting. We managed weirder things, though.

Oh, if anyone is willing to bring a harpsichord I'll volunteer to play ;)

Music again - well, one usually ends up not meeting 50 % of the attendees' taste with the selection. Play DJ at own rist ;)

I quite like the idea of some music as background noise (plus I always like a good boogie and can dance to almost anything). Cost seems to fine to me as well, and I'm sure our researchers will not let us down! :)

N

Nice. I can do getting drunk and going to work or getting drunk and catching a train, but getting drunk and catching a plane when I'm not a great plane traveller is probably a bad combination.

5 am is the time for noisy activity in a place full of severely hungover or just-retired-to-bed people anyway.

Go for it, I say! I'll provide ASS and physical defense. ;)

You're providing ass? Eh?

Archived