London party

Ser Sean

How do you get the Jawas in the juicer?

I've never had any problems getting Jawa's into the juicer. Have you seen how small they are?

I can usually get 3 or 4 in my Breville and that makes a pint and a half of juice. :)

Awesome work dudes

Party booked

If we want to move away from Borough for a night, a friend of ours has a really nice pub on the Thames by putney bridge (the starting point of the boat race) and he doesn't mind reserving an area for us, but we can discuss this over the next week or two.

Sounds like a great idea

I've never had any problems getting Jawa's into the juicer. Have you seen how small they are?

I can usually get 3 or 4 in my Breville and that makes a pint and a half of juice.

What's the carbohydrate to protein ratio of Jawa juice? I'm looking for a good quality but low cost recovery drink, and Maximuscle's products are really expensive whereas Jawas are 10p a dozen

OT - hey ser v. you go along to the rugby last night. i woosed it as i'm lazy oblivion addicted bastard

Yeah I went but I couldn't find them. Spent 40 minutes riding around the Meadows, stopping at every game I could find, asking 'Does anyone here know Helen S...' before I got really cold and gave up and went home. Picked up my new bike though. It's ace

good job lads, there may be a flashing in it for you :P

N

WOOT

with their strange, yet compelling wiles.

I read that wrong and was wondering how the hell you saw them (without the aid of a microscope).

WOOT

I read that wrong and was wondering how the hell you saw them (without the aid of a microscope).

It's taken me this long to get that joke!! :P

N

Archived