London party

Ser Sean

See, knew I'd miss someone... :P

And me. I can't make it to the main party day (Saturday), but I am planning to be there on the Sunday and probably the Friday too. I guess you could put me in brackets or something?

Sophie

ZOMG do I have to apply here and say I'm coming to the party?

To be honest, wild horses couldn't keep me away. :P

As soon as my intrawebb is back I will pay whomever I owe moneysss as well. Just lemme know.

Drinking.

Probably a trip to Greenwich on Sunday if the weather is nice.

Drinking in Borough on Thursday as people arrive.

Friday not sure yet, possible trip to pub in Putney but it might be too difficult to get organised.

Other than that I guess different folks will be doing different things, a bit of tourist stuff here and there I would say.

Drinking.

Some folks have discussed going to the museums at South Kensington (Natural History, Science and V&A).

There is a Pixar exhibition on at The Science Museum.

http://www.sciencemuseum.org.uk/exhibitions/pixar/

Just food for thought. I will probably be going with kiddie winkle anyhoo at another time.

Here is what is on at the V&A on the Friday for example.

http://www.vam.ac.uk/cgi-bin/whatson/event...n=go&action=day

The Natural History Museum would appear to be between big events as we just miss Wildlife Photographer of the Year and a big exhibit on Climate Change does not start until June but it is still a cool place to go to.

Absolutely no vested interest in you going there other than it is close to work and I might be able to skive off while still pretending to be productive and meet you lot.

If we do go out to Greenwich there is a new exhibition on Time that i wouldn't mind seeing at the Royal Observ.

I asked Ms Zak about whether she could blag us some tickets for Windsor Castle, but she can only do a maximum of 6, which doesn't really help unfortunately.

I asked Ms Zak about whether she could blag us some tickets for Windsor Castle, but she can only do a maximum of 6, which doesn't really help unfortunately.

A fight to the death to decide!!

Or maybe, to the pain!

MWAHAHAHAHA

Archived