London party

Ser Sean

"You're providing ass? Eh?"

:lol:

"I admit I got into a huge fight with him."

Did you stun him and sell him for spare parts to Jabba?

"getting drunk and catching a plane when I'm not a great plane traveller is probably a bad combination."

surely that's the only way to do it?

Right on the buffet front - We almost definitely wont be able to make our own food in any of the pubs/function rooms.

Music - I totally forgot that Paddy was coming (sorry Paddy, i'll buy you a beer to make it up)!

A sing along with Paddy is just what the party doctor ordered and if Ztem wants to bring his laptop that cool too.

Although I dont think we will be able to sing til 6am this time, Zak (unless you feel like doing so on the street, which is where you will probably sleep anyway :P ).

Arrgh!

I was planning to come on the Friday but the Saturday now seems to be where it's at. But I've got a plane to catch on Sunday :( Goddamnit!

What time's your flight? I could, theoretically, do either Friday or Saturday. I don't think I could do both. I'm going to plough my finals as it is.

this is a really inappropriate thread in which to say this, but I WANT A ZAK ICON....

N

Zak, paint Chal a 'Brokeback mountain' icon.

*can hardly wait to see what the gobshite Zak comes up with*

Nice. I can do getting drunk and going to work or getting drunk and catching a train, but getting drunk and catching a plane when I'm not a great plane traveller is probably a bad combination.

If you do turn up, no-one is going to force you to get drunk on the Saturday.

*thinks*

Actually, I've never met any of these people, so for all I know they will force you to get drunk on the Saturday.

How about Wert and Isis come on Friday and we can do our best to persuade them that Saturday is a good idea? :love:

Between Ztem and Ser Wookie we have the music sewn up.

Thinking of some things to do other than get horribly drunk and abuse each other.

A Michaelangelo exhibit at The British Museum. Can't find a good link but it is mentioned on the left here.

http://www.thebritishmuseum.ac.uk/educatio...story/home.html

Also folks mentioned The Tower of London.

If we book up before hand we get £3 of the price. It would be ONLY £12 each.

http://www.hrp.org.uk/webcode/content.asp?ID=323

That is enough of me pretending I will be anything other than barking at the moon all weekend.

If one doesn't feel like going to the British Museum - I'll be fucking off to Tate Britain at some point over the four days, I'd be glad of the company.

N

ps I don't walk 'round much, I just stand, stare and drool over the Turners

If one doesn't feel like going to the British Museum - I'll be fucking off to Tate Britain at some point over the four days, I'd be glad of the company.

N

ps I don't walk 'round much, I just stand, stare and drool over the Turners

Alan?

What time's your flight? I could, theoretically, do either Friday or Saturday. I don't think I could do both. I'm going to plough my finals as it is.

The flight isn't booked yet due to the whole 'Passport Gone Missing' thing. I tore my room apart today and it wasn't where I thought it was going to be. If I can't go to Spain it is good because then I can splash the money on a better night out with the BWB (rock on!!!). It is bad because it'll be the 4th time in a row I had to postpone or cancel this trip and my mum will actually kill me.

How about Wert and Isis come on Friday and we can do our best to persuade them that Saturday is a good idea? :love:

Possible but highly unlikely, due to the whole money situation. Cheers for the offer though :cheers:

Still no passport? That's very bad. Can you enlist a friend to do a systematic search with you?

I hadn't even thought about money actually, just my bleedin exams.

Hmm, Tate Britain, you say? That rings a bell. I'm sure there is a spooky-themed exhibition including Blake there soon. I could be wrong.

Archived