Are deer sexist

Reposado

Think about it. The stags get a huge rack of antlers. The does look like overgrown children. What does this say about about the male deer? Constantly infantilizing their mates, treating them like children.

You know, I think the word "male" is quite sexist to begin with. Why do females get two extra letters in their gender name? Is this supposed to imply that man are somehow "lesser" than females? That we don't "deserve" those extra letters? Are we just suppose to shoulder the insult and deal with it, like "men"?

I'm not sure what to think about deer. On my walks with Sweet Baby Doggytm lately, a deer - the same deer - has come trotting over from wherever it's hangin' out and follows us during our walks. It follows closely and would come closer - within 10 feet - if I didn't hiss at it and SBD start barking at it. SBD is the same color, so I figure Deer thinks SBD is another deer and wants to sexually degrade him, OR he's just lonely OR he wants to attack us with his hooves.

You tell me.

Somebody needs to watch Bambi again. Rife with sexism.

Bambi's mother gets shot by the powerful MAN. Feline runs around in a tizzy when the fire happens (caused by MAN), looking for her male to help her escape.

And a skunk that was clearly pressured into fitting the stereotypical male role, despite his obvious flirtations with and interest in a certain young male.

You know, I think the word "male" is quite sexist to begin with. Why do females get two extra letters in their gender name? Is this supposed to imply that man are somehow "lesser" than females? That we don't "deserve" those extra letters? Are we just suppose to shoulder the insult and deal with it, like "men"?

Don't forget we also get ess and ette added on to things to.

Archived