What Country are you from?!

SkyBry

Anyone from Pakistan? I'm from Pakistan but I doubt there are other Pakistanis here. What about Indians?

There's a boarder in Pakistan, but I forget her name. She doesn't post as often these days, I think. There's another long-time Pakistani boarder who lived in the UK (and now Helsinki, I believe), but I haven't seen him post in while. There are several Indians or people of Indian descent (I can think of six off the top of my head), but most of them live in the US. There are (or were) a couple of Indian boarders who actually live in India, but they don't post that often.

Me: I was born in India, lived in the US since I was three, moved back to India three years ago, and now back in the US for a spell, but will probably be going back to India in the next year or so, if not sooner. It's complicated.

Wut really? How do you know everything about everybody?

Buck, go to the How Did You Choose Your Name thread, last 4 or 5 pages still, it's Plaguewalker. I think,lol.

The story of being in Antarctica is not there, it might be in the avatar thread instead, but I have to go out now, I can't look!

You know guys, there is a poster who is stationed in Antartica.

Antartica!! That's beyond the End of the World xD. Where is he/she from?

On an unrelated note, now I don't live in the island any more, but it will always be home for me. Ahh, nostalgia...

I'm from Slovenia.

Pozdravljeno, dete! ;)

Buck, go to the How Did You Choose Your Name thread, last 4 or 5 pages still, it's Plaguewalker. I think,lol.

The story of being in Antarctica is not there, it might be in the avatar thread instead, but I have to go out now, I can't look!

Found this person. She can really claim be the southernest poster!

I am from the Free State of Bavaria :cheers: it's near Germany

(actually it's in Germany, but sometimes we try to ignore that :)

LOOL

"Dies ist nicht Deutschland, dies ist BAYERN!" Greetings from the neighbouring country Thüringen :cheers:

Lang lebe die Rostbratwurst! :P

Archived