CRUSADE 2012

The muslim population of Britian hasn't even reached double figures, I think it's around 3-6%. A minority of that amount maybe extremist.

BnP and EDL are again pretty small minority. Of course the headline, Britian most people just get on with it and each other. Doesn't have the same appeal. News is a business, sensationalism sells.

I'd be much happier if racist groups stopped hijacking our flags.

It's a sad thing to see the Crusades abused for populism.

I think it's a disease. They're sure to develop a vaccine for it.

I haven't seen season 2 of The Walking Dead yet, but I thought the vaccine was a hoax?

What you are describing is what happens when an international football competition is going on.

Not in Antioch though. Qatar is closest, I'm sure some in England remember.

It's a sad thing to see the Crusades abused for populism...

I know! Such a sad abuse of their original unpopularity. ;)

Are there tractors involved at these rallies?

No :(

They could make thier own flag, in crayon.

Would they be creative enough, though? If they have to, they'd probably dig up and old Iron Maiden banner or something.

I know! Such a sad abuse of their original unpopularity. ;)

Hey, it is what it is, but to cheapen such bloodshed and mayhem with politics is a bridge too far. There are limits.

I saw that Channel 4 were showing their programme about mulitculturalism and national identity in Bradford again last night. I've yet to see it. Anyone else seen it? Is it any good? A colleague of mine who is from Bradford said it was quite heavy-handed and not all that thoughtful.

No it was quite ridiculous. After everything, I don't see what most of them learned. That they're all human? Well, well, fancy that.

Tbh my mum lives near Luton, which is near-impossible for a white person, especially a woman, to walk down the street without being called some disgusting name. I have a problem with people who tell me that I'm a whore for being British, and that my whole country will burn for our "sins". I also have a problem with sets of groups practicing their own laws - this, to me, is unacceptable. If I went to any other country, on holiday or to live, I would abide by the laws of the land. Why people think that Shariah law can be practiced here is beyond me. But what some idiots don't understand is that this doesn't instantly make me a part of the EDL or the BNP. Just because I have a few problems with some people, doesn't make me racist or hateful against the whole community. It is the small minority of extremists - on both sides - that ruins it for everyone else.

I really must watch the news more often.

Crusades arent what they used to be if they have to be fought in England rather than the Land of Far, Far Away. And against less than 3% of the population.

We are all diminished by the smallness of ambition here.

Hey, it is what it is, but to cheapen such bloodshed and mayhem with politics is a bridge too far. There are limits.

This time I think we should land the British on the west bank of the Rhine.

I think it's a disease. They're sure to develop a vaccine for it.

i recommend against this. however, i've heard great things about a wonderful homeopathic remedy for xenophobia

No it was quite ridiculous. After everything, I don't see what most of them learned. That they're all human? Well, well, fancy that.

Tbh my mum lives near Luton, which is near-impossible for a white person, especially a woman, to walk down the street without being called some disgusting name. I have a problem with people who tell me that I'm a whore for being British, and that my whole country will burn for our "sins". I also have a problem with sets of groups practicing their own laws - this, to me, is unacceptable. If I went to any other country, on holiday or to live, I would abide by the laws of the land. Why people think that Shariah law can be practiced here is beyond me. But what some idiots don't understand is that this doesn't instantly make me a part of the EDL or the BNP. Just because I have a few problems with some people, doesn't make me racist or hateful against the whole community. It is the small minority of extremists - on both sides - that ruins it for everyone else.

I really must watch the news more often.

When people come to a country for personal/economic gain, but are contemptuous of that country's culture and laws, and seek to impose their own, they are not immigrants. They are invaders. That's all I have to say. The brown racists and white apologists have already branded me as a white racist, so my opinion is worthless and I won't get into a protracted debate with them.

Archived