Metal Thread VI: This One's For the OTTER

Xray the Enforcer

Sweet Jesus, ZUUL are playing Brooklyn in September.

First, MGLA announce they are playing MDF. Then ZUUL in Brooklyn. Somebody put a bodyguard on Bruce Dickinson. All this awesome will assuredly be balanced by something awful, and we must do all we can to prevent it!

Sweet Jesus, ZUUL are playing Brooklyn in September.

First, MGLA announce they are playing MDF. Then ZUUL in Brooklyn. Somebody put a bodyguard on Bruce Dickinson. All this awesome will assuredly be balanced by something awful, and we must do all we can to prevent it!

i would personally stab to death all of the members of the above bands (as cool as they are) to save lord bruce from harm. don't get me wrong i love being over at your place and listening to zuul while drinking your fine beer and cocktails, but i have a massive iron maiden tattoo.

please do not threaten bruce's safety. the cia and fbi will be all over your ass.

What's everyone's favourite thrash?

I've been listening to Artillery - By Inherritence a lot recently. Classic almost forgotten album.

Obviously Slayer, Sepultura, Demolition Hammer, Morbid Saint etc are awesome but I genuinely believe By Inherritence is up there with the likes of Beneath the Remains, Hell Awaits and Spectrum of Death.

It's in Greenpoint, which is very near to mine. Sweet Jesus, Carcass at Saint Vitus would be insane. :stunned:

SV is probably the best metal venue in the city -- actually probably my favorite venue in this town overall. It has great sound and atmosphere, an excellent bar, good people and is convenient to transportation.

Archived