NFL 2012 Superbowl Prelude: Gods Must Be Strong

Sivin

I can't believe that I am going to say this, but my condolences to the Patriots fans. You guys that root for this team on this forum are all for the most part insightful and intelligent posters, and it really gives me no joy to see your team loose...

Crazy to think that tom Brady hasn't won a big game on 8 years

Bullshit.

He's gone 2-2 in the AFCCG and been to two very close Super Bowls. Unless you're only counting the Super Bowl as a 'big game', in which case, only one QB wins one each season.

Sometimes, you just get beat. Flacco and the Baltimore defense stepped up big in the 2nd half. I didn't think they were for real, but they earned their win and I have to give them credit for it.

Bullshit.

He's gone 2-2 in the AFCCG and been to two very close Super Bowls. Unless you're only counting the Super Bowl as a 'big game', in which case, only one QB wins one each season.

Um... Are you counting him "winning" last year's AFC championship game?

I can't believe that I am going to say this, but my condolences to the Patriots fans. You guys that root for this team on this forum are all for the most part insightful and intelligent posters, and it really gives me no joy to see your team loose...

it gives me a happy woody to see them lose, but I have weird fetishes, so there is that.

Improbable stat of the day: if Joe Flacco wins again two weeks from now he has any many playoff wins as Peyton Manning. And obviously as many Superbowls.

Still perpetually trailing by one when it comes to the all important number of eyebrows stat, but I believe Joe can get there.

god I hope the ravens lose just so I dont have to watch ray lewis any more.

Dude... It is waaaaaaaaaay too late for that. Prepare yourself for two weeks of nothing but Ray Lewis montages on ESPN except for the hour or so a day that they will still devote to Tim Tebow.

Archived