[[BOOK SPOILERS]] Shae

shiola

Yeah probably he'll give her a fancy necklace at the start of that season and then choke her out with it when the time comes. That or Hepatitis C.

LOL An STD?

I think she gets strangled no need to change how it happened. Will that be in the next season though? I doubt it.

tyrion will strangle her. i fully expect her to be in tywin's bed when it happens, too. there's really no reason for it to happen any other way.

I admire your confidence. I really hope that you're right, because seeing Peter Dinklage play the darker version of Tyrion would be a treat. I'm afraid they will shy away from it for fear of alienating viewers, but I firmly believe that making Tyrion less 'good guy' likeable wouldn't make him less interesting/less watchable.

In whatever way they come up with that will allow Tyrion maximum sympathy and keep him the show's lead (edgy enough to be cool, but not a character who's allowed to do anything that really strikes viewers as wrong). It's possible that Tywin will kill her so that Tyrion will kill him in revenge for Shae instead of Tysha. Or we'll see Shae grow unhappy with the Tyrion/Sansa marriage so that she gets some sympathy in the early stages of the plot, but the ending will be the same and she'll be shown betraying Tyrion in a mean, purposeful way that will make it "right" when he kills her.

Pretty sure they can make a simple gold hand prop necklace and it could be in the upcoming season. I think her death will be the same as in the books.

I don't know why people think HBO is afraid of making a fan favourite darker. It's character development, and they would be foolish to leave out that scene. If they take that out might as well do without the RW too. That's if they're afraid of "offending" viewers.

I think the same way as in the books. Personally I think that Tywin isn't going to the loo, but just had a last minute meeting with for instance Cercei.

And it's already confirmed that we going to see other sides next season of characters. Better Jaime, darker Tyrion etc. So the show isn't afraid of making Tyrion darker.

Why shea will betray Tyrion in the show?

- Maybe the same way as the books, and everything is an act.

- She really is in love or like Tyrion very much, want to be with him. She asked him to marry her instead of Sansa. He declined. As an emotional wreck Shea goes to Tywin.

Personally I hope they will go with the act-part. That way people are more exciting about Tysha.

Shae will be killed by Tyrion, the same way as in the books. It's already foreshadowed in the end of season 2. Shae tried to convince Tyrion to leave KL for Pentos (asked to do this by Varys, no doubt), but Tyrion decided to stay with his family because 'he is good at this sort of thing'. Guess what, he is not. He will lose all his power and influence in the next two seasons, and his father and his sister will take everything away from him.

Shae will go down with him, ending as a victim of the nobility and Lannister intrigue. Tyrion's selfish desires for power and his interest in 'the game' prevent him from leaving KL to live an ordinary life with Shae. It seems as if TV Shae actually loves Tyrion, but this love will not survive the Purple Wedding. When Tyrion and Sansa are accused of Joffrey's murder, Shae will have to decide if she wants to go down with them or not. She will make her confession, just as she did in the book. And this will be a great tragedy, not a betrayal.

If they would change anything here, the repercussions would be very problematic. They can't kill Tywin in a better way than GRRM killed, the Tysha revelation is the reason why Jaime and Tyrion are not going to reconcile. Tyrion does not need to remain the show's white knight.

Should be the same exact way as in the book. I can't see her being choked to death by a necklace not fitting into the budget. That honestly would be a cheap way to die.

No blood needed or anything that costs anything other than a bed, the two actors, and the necklace.

Hope they dont change it, unless they somehow could make it better. Maybe put her in a catapault and send her over the walls of kings landing?

Archived