College Basketball Tourney 2013: 60 down, 4 to go

Rhom

Well. Still fun to get one win. CSU has got themselves a good coach. Louisville is damn good, glad i put them in the final game.

I was very impressed with how CSU stomped Mizzou flat and thus figured they'd at least give UL a scare, but the Cards are looking like a title team right now.

Barkley's voice is pretty harsh right now. Glad to see him man up and play hurt!

:lol:

Ernie quoted a tweet from Shaq: "Hey charles Barkley drink some water lol Louie Armstrong sounding fool"

Barkley's reply was freaking hilarious! :lol:

Oregon looking good. Each year I can't help but feel the NCAA is spotting better teams at the #12 spot than in the 8-9 games so the #1's don't have to face them in the second round.

I kind of figured they'd do it to guarantee a 5/12 upset so that it remains a talking point, but yeah.

Gonzaga's getting worked over somewhat right now, eesh

I almost don't want to watch because it has the worst ref in all of college basketball officiating it. John Higgins, folks, John Higgins. Enjoy what we regularly get in the Big XII. He called a horrible charge on WSU, about 10 minutes ago real time (not the last charge call against WSU - which I thought was actually a charge, but Doug Gottlieb called "a horrible call").

Come on, Butler, don't fuck this up...

Wichita St is good, and I wish I had the balls to pick them for a couple rounds. One of the Vegas gamblers who's primarily a college hoops guy said they got distinctly underseeded.

No real surprise here - Howland fired.

Not surprised that he was fired... Am surprised that they did it so fast.

Alright... You've got the most titles in basketball history; but other than one ten year stretch of incredible never to be repeated dominance 40 years ago, you really haven't been any more relevant than a slew of second tier teams and you have a mostly apathetic fan base that would rather catch the Lakers. For approximately the last ten years, your head coach has been a tough nosed defensive guy without a fancy offense and your fans crave show time.

So who do you get?

Archived