Your Queen of Love and Beauty

King of Winters

Which woman from ASOIAF would you crown the Queen of Love and Beauty? It can be any woman past or present.

I'd pick Lyanna Stark (not because Rhaegar picked her).

Agree,but Ashara is another possibility.Among the living I think I would chose Sansa(she would like it) or Arya in a few more years.

I would say Sansa as she is my favorite female character(and 2nd all together), but I would feel creepy choosing a 13 year old when I am in my twenties so I chose my second favorite female character Catelyn.

Thus, in a way I am a reverse Littlefinger.

I'd definitely crown Allyria Dayne. Dark hair, purple eyes (presumably), a good family, relatively unknown, so I can use my imagination about her personality...

As well as newly single, of course.

Or Dacey Mormont; she's definitely perfect, but...

Dacey Mormont :drool:

Other options: Lyanna Stark, Ashara Dayne, Mys Stone sounds like my kind of girl, Shiera Seastar was suppose to be pretty hot, and Val

edited: Forgot about Arianne Martell and Lady Nymeria Sand, they join my options list.

I'd only crown my beloved girlfriend Queen and Love and Beauty, so if I won a tournament in the world of Ice and Fire I would keep the rose until I could find a way out and give it to my sweetheart. I love her way too much for my own sake. I'm a passionate person.

PS: If I had no choice, I'd give it to Sansa. But you cannot match my lady, Sansa Stark.

Archived