Football XLI - The end of an era

baxus

He is great, don't be criticizing Mouriniho.

mourinho turned a great club such as real madrid into a club who whine about refs' decisions, even with all the protection refs have repeatedly given his players.

IMO, that is inexcusable and i will love to see him leave real madrid and the change in the mentality of the whole club once he's gone.

also, his "ends justify the means" approach is a disgrace, especially when he constantly stands up for a lowlife such as pepe who should be caged up on an island as far from civlization as possible.

On Mancini's sacking: I know that City fans still supported him and that they are afraid that they are going down the route of firing success, but I will say that myself and several other Man United fans wish that he was kept on because we reckon that Man City will do better without him.

it depends on who they get to replace mancini, but i think that there are plenty of candidates that would improve both city's game and their results.

also, his "ends justify the means" approach is a disgrace, especially when he constantly stands up for a lowlife such as pepe who should be caged up on an island as far from civlization as possible.

Apparently they've fallen out ( at the end of his reign, really brave). I have to say it was hilarious watching him open up with both barrels.No fucks given anymore.

EDIT: Possible reason Falcao is heading for Monaco? Yugh.

I would love to have Mourinho back at Chelsea. Your job as manager is to get your players organized, playing hard, have your tactics in order, and take negative attention off of the players. Few better.

so today i need arsenal to put wigan down like a lame horse. that will spell complete safety for the toon. yet, part of me wants wigan to win and sunderland to still take the drop. but, that scenario is more complicated for newcastle to stay up.

mancini getting sacked is understandable. he was given all the money. yes, all of it. he had a strikeforce last year of mario, aguero, dzeko, tevez. that is sickening. he has a midfield so deep he could have two top teams from it. failing to win anything with all of that is just staggering. give me that kind of money, give me those players. i will get you a trophy of some sort. not beating wigan for the fa was just insane. after having dropped into the europa cup competition they should have made a run to the final at least.

so today i need arsenal to put wigan down like a lame horse. that will spell complete safety for the toon. yet, part of me wants wigan to win and sunderland to still take the drop. but, that scenario is more complicated for newcastle to stay up.

mancini getting sacked is understandable. he was given all the money. yes, all of it. he had a strikeforce last year of mario, aguero, dzeko, tevez. that is sickening. he has a midfield so deep he could have two top teams from it. failing to win anything with all of that is just staggering. give me that kind of money, give me those players. i will get you a trophy of some sort. not beating wigan for the fa was just insane. after having dropped into the europa cup competition they should have made a run to the final at least.

as i see it even if wigan win today.There last match is against villa.So either of those teams is going down imo and any other team is practically very safe atm.

as i see it even if wigan win today.There last match is against villa.So either of those teams is going down imo and any other team is practically very safe atm.

Mostly true but Sunderland could go down quite easily too, even if Villa lose to Wigan. Sunderland could easily lose to Spurs chasing a top-4 finish.

Newcastle and better are safe. Fulham and Southampton only have a very remote risk: if Wigan beat Arsenal and Villa and Sunderland draw or win against Spurs and either of F or S manages to lose by ~10 goals worse than Villa loses to Wigan, then F or S could go down. Very improbable. Villa and Wigan both have terrible goal difference. It's really all down to Arsenal vs. Wigan tonight and, if Wigan beat Arsenal, Wigan vs. Villa and whether Sunderland can get at least a draw against Spurs.

No-one else is realistically at risk, just Wigan, Sunderland and Villa in descending order of probability. Fulham and Southampton just have to limit themselves to losing no worse than 10-0 on Sunday.

but, that scenario is more complicated for newcastle to stay up.

Newcastle are safe now, because of Wigan and Villa playing each other. No-one above Villa in the table can go down excepting a truly remarkable goal-difference swing, and no-one on 41 points can go down at all.

Newcastle are safe now, because of Wigan and Villa playing each other. No-one above Villa in the table can go down excepting a truly remarkable goal-difference swing, and no-one on 41 points can go down at all.

i am deeply pleased by that. i want them to go after arsenal. nothing to lose now. put out an aggressive side, get some goals and finish the season on a bright note.

Archived