MLB 2013 II - I Shin-soo Choose You!

Lightning Lord

Ryu has been great. No doubt there. We have the solid starters in Ryu, Zack and Clayton. Those other two are pretty sketchy.

Yasiel is killing the ball. But in a couple weeks pitchers will have adjusted to his bestial nature.

Add in a revived Kemp and cut out those costly errors and we start making a run.

Maybe. His 4 homers have been off 4 different pitches with two to right and two to left.

myshkin,

hold me.

james loney just hit a homerun. i just saw it on tv. apparently he has hit 7 others this season. he has hit a total of 8. yes..8...yes...that james loney...

motherfucker. what is going on with the world?

I just say that he had 8 HRs. More than Kemp and Ethier.... combined.

That was fucking intense!

ETA: I have always hated Mark McGwire, but somewhere in my heart a small pocked of love has grown for him today. He was ready to murder out there.

Mattingly showing some fire!! I'd be sour too if they almost nailed my pitcher in the face. Intensity

This is what makes NL games better IMO...gonna throw at someone? Be prepped to have one comng right back at you.

This is what makes NL games better IMO...gonna throw at someone? Be prepped to have one comng right back at you.

Okay idea, but this game isn't a good example. Retaliating with head-height pitches is against both the written and unwritten rules. I think plunking a guy in the back has its place, but two pitches at batters' faces? No.

Did Kennedy's pitch off Puig's nose look intentional at all or just something that got away from him?

It didn't look like he intended to hit Puig, but it was definitely a purpose pitch. He meant to come high and tight, and he ended up hitting someone in the face. I don't have a problem with Greinke retaliating. I don't even have a problem with Kennedy retaliating for Greinke's retaliation, even though it should have been over. What I have a problem with is Kennedy throwing at the fucking head. That's not okay, and everyone, including his teammates, knows it.

This doesn't seem to be over by a long shot, I played some high school baseball for what it's worth and anytime you come near a guys face you're asking for trouble. I don't think what Kennedy did was intentional, but I don't have a problem with Greinke plunking Montero either. My issue is with Kennedy then going head hunting a second time at Greinke. Why do that? He should have expected some retaliation for hitting Puig in the face intentional or not, but let it end there. Now Puig has a shoulder injury and the Dodgers are saying this isn't over.

i say why the fuck not?

baseball is dying in america. it is time open up new avenues of fans elsewhere.

I think the idea itself is fantastic opening up in Japan or Latin America is pointless because there is no room for growth. But why not send the Giants instead of the Diamondbacks? They have 100+ plus years of history with the Dodgers and have won two of the last three World Series. I know recent events between the two chosen teams will make things interesting but I feel like they could have chosen better.

This doesn't seem to be over by a long shot, I played some high school baseball for what it's worth and anytime you come near a guys face you're asking for trouble. I don't think what Kennedy did was intentional, but I don't have a problem with Greinke plunking Montero either. My issue is with Kennedy then going head hunting a second time at Greinke. Why do that? He should have expected some retaliation for hitting Puig in the face intentional or not, but let it end there. Now Puig has a shoulder injury and the Dodgers are saying this isn't over.

Puig has a shoulder strain...seems more likely he got throw throwing wild punches in the melee than getting plunked?

And Ryu has taken a bat to the Diamondbacks!!

Archived