Slanket vs. Snuggie

Elder Sister

Your words about slankets and freedom blanket have touched me. I'm even considering the change

I have the Soft Kitty Blanket with sleeves (it doesn't want to identify itself either way.) My toes do stick out sometimes.

Thinking.....

Meh, I'll stick with it. Cause it's awesome. And I can just wear socks.

Also if I change to a slanket I won't feel like I could identify with part of

Did you look at the Koala? It's a slanket you can fold into a pillow! Versatile!

One more thing for my dog to claim as 'hers' :)

I had a sleeping bag when I was a teenager that transformed into a slanket/snuggy/whatever. This was in the early 1980's, long before these brands came into being. No clue who made it as it was a gift from an aunt.

I had one too.

Any of you try out a wearable zip up blanket before? Been around for at least 15 years (Last time I used one) and far superior than a snuggie or a slanket in terms of mobility.

http://www.amazon.com/Bocasa-Wearable-Zip-up-Blanket-70-Inch/dp/B0064ZG950

That's it!

My apartment is so cold that my mom bought me a snuggie for Christmas a couple years ago. I snuck it into my one of my nephew's pile of gifts. I thank ES for pointing out the error of my ways and he will now be getting a Slanket for his birthday in 3 weeks instead of the new SaintsRow game.

• 1 year later...

Slanket and Snuggie party at the next WorldCon or GTFO.

I think that's a fantastic idea, only I need a Slanket/Snuggie with glitter on it. I don't think those are available currently, and it's a travesty.

It was winter, here

It was not winter here in July 2013 when I started this thread. It's concrete proof that I am not right in the head.

I think that's a fantastic idea, only I need a Slanket/Snuggie with glitter on it. I don't think those are available currently, and it's a travesty.

I have a ton of glitter so this is not an obstacle. Just get a plain snuggie and I will supply the glitter.

It was not winter here in July 2013 when I started this thread. It's concrete proof that I am not right in the head.

I always thought you were thinking of your antipodean friends!!!

It's proof that G is upside down even when shes standing on concrete or donning a snaggle.

Do you stand on your head to read my posts?

Archived