ConCarolinas May 30 - June 1 2014: Charlotte NC GRRM Guest of honor

What we really need right now to make any plans going forward is a list of everyone going to the banquet (or not) on Friday night.

Myself and Lara will not be going to the banquet.

I think some of us are coming in late Thursday night and the idea of driving up to the Aquarium on Friday morning has been discussed. Who else is still up for this?

Welcome!

Ouch! PM me. I should at least be able to sneak you in to the bar for a drink, cuz :P My friend Lara and I are heading up Thursday evening as are AB and his wife. Lara and I planning a trip to the Aquarium 20 miles away and all are free to join us. If you are going to be in town Friday night, the opportunity for a get-together during the banquet might be a good time to meet :)

looks like i might be happening after all i will pm. the sniffer is set to party

I'm totally bummed to report that I can't make it this weekend after all. :crying: I was looking forward to this BWB weekend for so many reasons...

I hope you all have an excellent time. Have a drink (or several) for me. I'll miss you all! :kiss:

The silver lining is that rocksniffer can have my membership. Use it well, Ser! \m/

well i just don't have any words for this... :bowdown: ...

...i am so going to have to work hard to be worthy... :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: ...these are for you!

I know you guys will have a blast but I'll miss seeing all of you. Have a great time and give my love to George and Parris. I'll see some of you in London! :kiss:

:( Get better honey. I will send pictures.

Flight in at 1145 ish. AM. Can't wait!

Whoa. That would be great. Thanks. I'll see you tomorrow and see. :)

We can wrap you in grey and nobody will notice you.

I can play the dead guy to your Silent Sisters!

And sorry you can't make it MaidofW!

I'll be arriving around 1:30pm.

We will need rocks with eyes painted on them for you. That should do the trick.

I get in about 4:30 tomorrow. My flight leaves in less than 8 hours. Yikes, I'd better get to sleep!

Text me in the morning, Lily. Looking forward to seeing folks from CapClave and meeting everyone else. :cheers:

Hi everyone. I plan on attending on Saturday and this is my first time attending something like this.

I had a question about George's reading event. I see that the line up is one hour before the event. Do I need to be there way before this in order to get a place in line. Is there a line up for the line up? lol

Hi everyone. I plan on attending on Saturday and this is my first time attending something like this.

I had a question about George's reading event. I see that the line up is one hour before the event. Do I need to be there way before this in order to get a place in line. Is there a line up for the line up? lol

I hope you already have your ticket for Saturday, because the Con has sold out of Weekend/Saturday passes.

I'm going to plan on being early to the announced lineup time. But not by more than about 15-30 minutes.

GH

Archived