Small questions v.10013

Angalin

Hypothetically, if a Frey were to find themself as a dinner guest, would they be entitled to guest right after eating bread and salt?

Hypothetically, yes. Unless the host was not religious and wouldn't care if they challenge the Gods by breaking guest right (remember Bran's story about how big a crime is before the eyes of the God(s) if one breaks guest right).

Ok, not really a question, but the best place I can think of to post this. There is a new ad on the side, that has catch the cockroach, and its freaking me out. Really freaking me out.

http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/topic/75676-board-issues-2/page__st__380#entry4902400

Hypothetically, yes. Unless the host was not religious and wouldn't care if they challenge the Gods by breaking guest right (remember Bran's story about how big a crime is before the eyes of the God(s) if one breaks guest right).

emphasis on hypothetically I guess

What's up with the lords of the Three Sisters having webbed hands? Do they also have webbed feet? Is this just a little color in a fantasy series or is there something to this?

Maybe they're part Squisher? Those things the Nimble Dick tells Pod and Brienne about. I didn't see anything on the SSMs but I could swear they've been discussed on here somewhere.

He was an ugly man, big and fleshy, with an oarsman's thick shoulders and no neck. Coarse grey stubble, going white in patches, covered his cheeks and chin. Above a massive shelf of brow he was bald. His nose was lumpy and red with broken veins, his lips thick, and he had a sort of webbing between the three middle fingers of his right hand. --Davos I, Dance

They look like men till you get close, but their heads is too big, and they got scales where a proper man's got hair. Fish-belly white they are, with webs between their fingers. They're always damp and fishy-smelling, but behind these blubbery lips they got rows of green teeth sharp as needles. ... They come by night and steal bad little children, padding along on them webbed feet with a little squish-squish sound. The girls they keep to breed with, but the boys they eat, tearing at them with those sharp green teeth. --Nimble Dick, Brienne IV, Feast

Maybe they're part Squisher? Those things the Nimble Dick tells Pod and Brienne about. I didn't see anything on the SSMs but I could swear they've been discussed on here somewhere.

I'd be sold if the Lord of Sisterton was described as pale.

Archived