[SPOILERS] Breaking Bad - Final Season - Final Two Episodes

Mya Stone

Little bit of a moral problem. Said character had undoubtedly taken some kind of oath, wherein he or she swears to uphold some form of rule of law. Said rule of law, which through a Police Act, where I'm from, or some other statute, passed by elected government, sets out the duties and powers of police officers. They have sworn to serve in accordance with that statute. Repeated and flagrant breaches of said statute, make one a piece of shit in layman's terms. Couple that reality with an attitude that "anybody I suspect as criminal is pure scum", and you got yourself a walking villain, not a fucking white cap. I love the character Hank. I also love rooting against him. Its as others stated, by the time Walter was in cuffs, I wanted Walter to go down, but by any means other than by Hank.

Well, these are moral failings are they not? What I meant was things like "Hank stealing Walt's book would mean Walt would walk" and so on. This isn't The Wire, in the context of the show, Hank's case wasn't getting thrown out on account of him cutting corners.

Things like beating Jesse or disregarding Jesse's life on the other hand are moral flaws.

One thing I really like about Walt calling off the hit on Jesse is that it makes him even more of a tall Tyrion. And just like people praise Tyrion for not raping a thirteen year old, people will praise Walt for having a limit that he was not willing to cross.

In ten years, when we read A Dream of Spring, the circle will be complete with Tyrion "going out on his own terms".

From Seinfeld to Breaking Bad

This just goes to further prove my theory that you can trace any main character in a TV show (made during or post Seinfeld) to a guest character appearance in Seinfeld with no more than 2 degrees of separation, but usually with 0 degrees of separation.

I like playing this game more than the Kevin Bacon one.

HAHA! Milos!

I don't know but somehow i get the feeling that Skyler don't want anything to do with Walt's money.only thing i see walt doing is putting it in a trust fund of some kind for Holly.I could see WALT trying to convince Skylar to take he money and she refuses(a la Ted)..then it comes full circle with dudes showing up at her place to force her to take it.now that would be karma.

Archived