[SPOILERS] Breaking Bad - Final Season - Final Two Episodes

Mya Stone

The Breaking Bad theme with the drum beat, reemergence of Heisenberg ignited by seeing Elliot and Gretchen...holy fuck that was bad ass!!!

Yeah, doing that face saving thing where you downplay the disgraced former parter's contribution may not have been the smart move in this case.

So, The M60 is for the Nazis, but could the ricin be for Elliot and Gretchen?

I didn't like seeing Walt suffering this week, but Man has he made his own cancer stricken death bed. I can't believe the end is here. This television series is unbelievable

We finally get the biggest loose end tied up. What caused the falling out with Grey Matter?

We did? I thought that suggested that Walt was indeed quite involved in the beginning of Grey Matter. What Elliot and Gretchen said was face-saving BS.

We finally get the biggest loose end tied up. What caused the falling out with Grey Matter?

What loose end were you referring too? I didn't hear anything about the fallout with Grey Matter. I heard what was obviously propaganda from a company that wanted to distance themselves with a drug empire.

We did? I thought that suggested that Walt was indeed quite involved in the beginning of Grey Matter. What Elliot and Gretchen said was face-saving BS.

Yeah, we may get the answer next week. It could be a good cold open to show the nagging little seed that eventually grew into Heisenberg.

Falling out with Grey Matter was over Walter and Gretchen's breakup because Elliot and her then hooked up IIRC.. but fuck man, poor Brock. That was some horrible shit, I honestly thought Jesse might escape for a minute and then I remembered who writes this show. His reaction in the car was horrific.

And as much as I hate Walter that shit in the cabin was pretty damn sad, 10K for an hour of cards. Can't feel too bad for him though, but I did enjoy that entire bit with the TV interview. That just throws an entire wrench into everyone's predictions, I don't know how they can possibly wrap up everything in this last episode but I cannot wait to see how they do it. Given the way predictions go it'll probably be the M60 for Grey Matter and the ricin used to kill every single Nazi, plus Lydia.

Archived