[SPOILERS] Breaking Bad - Final Season - Iron, Lithium, Sodium.

Lord Flashheart

but its like he had more respect for good ole uncle Hank than for his dad.Even from season 1.

On another note..Why didn't Hank go to his superiors with Jesse and make the call from there after talking to Huell.I'm sure he might have taken some flack for coming in late but this is the man who kept telling them about Gus Fring .....jesse makes the call....agents track Walt and swoop in on him.Why was Jesse taken out there in the first place...Hank and Gomey knew it was out on the reservation..no wherefor Walt to run so why.Now because of Hank's ego gomey is dead,jesse is Todd's dog,brock is motherless and Marie is a widow.nice going Hank.

It kind of strikes me how this show removes as many characters as possible from our view. Hank and Gomez represent pretty much the entirety of the Law. Sure, there's the uniforms who come when Walt Jr. calls or with Walt at the bar, but they aren't sketched out characters. Even the guy questioning Skyler is only briefly shown. Many other shows would have fleshed in that questioner character or introduced some new main law enforcement character to take over once Hank died.

Characters do get introduced, but it's somewhat rare and also many of them are just faint sketches or stereotypical. I know there are complaints about some such as the nazis, but I think it's intentional. It lets the show focus like a laser beam on the main characters, and Walt and Jesse in particular. And really important ones like Gus are not skimped on.

Anyway, I think that's the purpose of Hank not calling, story wise. His motive though is make sure he is the one that catches Walt. If he reports it, he'll be taken off the case. His actor actually said that's why Walt's blackmail tape worried Hank. He wasn't worried that the DEA would believe it. Just that they would then take him off the case and he wouldn't get his shot to take down Walt personally.

I am bleary-eyed and totally exhausted. I stayed up all night watching the marathon and then blew another day, starting at 9:00 a.m., sitting around and watching it continuously. (Being out of town and not working really helps.)

And I've gotta say, I'm going to have to tear myself away from it tonight or I'll be as strung out as one of Jesse's old partiers.

Yea. That's why I was always only "hoping" that he would find out and be totally down for it. Obviously, that didn't happen.

I don't understand.

Yea i thought he would be down too and see that his dad is not the punk everyone had him to be......when i was growing up Pppl would just meet me and give me money and schoool books and stuff and i didn't know why.....then at age 13 i met my mom for the first time and found out she was a ''queen pin'' in nyc.At first I was shocked and in disbelief then afterwards i was like yeahhhh my mom is the shits.she got dudes running errands and ordering ppl around.so i thought after all these months Jr would calm down and see his dad for what he tried to do for family..........

ironically my mom died of cancer too,but she always maintained that what she did was for family and i believed her.

I am bleary-eyed and totally exhausted. I stayed up all night watching the marathon and then blew another day, starting at 9:00 a.m., sitting around and watching it continuously. (Being out of town and not working really helps.)

And I've gotta say, I'm going to have to tear myself away from it tonight or I'll be as strung out as one of Jesse's old partiers.

Just drink a cup of chamomile and soy tea .that should calm you down and think of that 92%.lol

Yeah I've been staying away from it (watching here and there) for a while but I just got sucked into watching it with my brother. 6 hours in and going strong...it's now approaching the epicness of the 2nd half of season 4. I somehow have to stop too, but it's just too god damn addicting!

but its like he had more respect for good ole uncle Hank than for his dad.Even from season 1.

On another note..Why didn't Hank go to his superiors with Jesse and make the call from there after talking to Huell.I'm sure he might have taken some flack for coming in late but this is the man who kept telling them about Gus Fring .....jesse makes the call....agents track Walt and swoop in on him.Why was Jesse taken out there in the first place...Hank and Gomey knew it was out on the reservation..no wherefor Walt to run so why.Now because of Hank's ego gomey is dead,jesse is Todd's dog,brock is motherless and Marie is a widow.nice going Hank.

I think for all the key players (Hank, Jesse, Walt, Skyler), the show always gave them a way out, but they each went back to Faust's deal every time. With Hank, once Walt was on record admitting to all the crazy shit he did, Hank could have stopped and called it in. Even for all the trouble he'd get into for making his own private investigation, the cavalry would still back him up if he called. Hank and Gomie completely underestimated Walt's ability to call for help, even though he's technically retired from meth.

I'm just curious, over the course of Breaking Bad, who makes more money?

Walter White or Bryan Cranston?

White, without a doubt, first run(60 mil). But Cranston (30 mil) piece of the pie on reruns/video etc./ other back end and his back end MitM? well he might catch White in 5 or 10 years. http://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/actors/bryan-cranston-net-worth/

Archived