TTTNE 403 - The Juicy Adventures of Lady Olenna

Zar Lannister

I was just responding to a PM! :tantrum:

So male potatoes now know more about it than girls? :P

the hammer if you please ,captain walrus :)

male potatoes who have thoroughly studied the female body and performed dissections on it should know more ,yes ;)

that sounded perverted :p remember people I'm a doctor :D

the hammer if you please ,captain walrus :)

male potatoes who have thoroughly studied the female body and performed dissections on it should know more ,yes ;)

that sounded perverted :P remember people I'm a doctor :D

Certainly Potato. *Hands potato a heavy sledge hammer*

I can neither confirm nor deny those last two remarks. :p

Ah, I forgot to mention, even though it's not like it's such a significant thing, but when you think about it, this is a spam thread, so why would it be any insignificant that my dog had her puppies today. :)

Sister called me early in the afternoon and reported five healthy puppies whining from behind the tool shed in the garden. I won't be visiting home at my parents' until my birthday, but I'll get pictures up as soon as I can, so you can all drown in the cuteness overdose.

So happy I'm not the only one who thinks Christmas begins in November :lol:

It doesn't it starts when it starts. However, Secret Santa mode is SO ON right now that Holly Joffrey has come bearing tidings of the end of the Christmas moratorium in the Spamverse as per previous promise, because A.) Ninja Santa iis ON and B.) the Castely Rock tree will be coming up this week, Part of the reason is 1) I kinda like having it around for Thanksgiving and 2) I won't be in The Rock for the Holidays, so I want to enjoy the tree while I'm around.

I normally put the tree up the Tuesday or Wednesday before Thanksgiving, or when the it's time for the Advent Crown to be around.

and now that I've made it to a computer...

SO IT BEGINS!

You're a Bolton, aren't you.

Whoaa! Isn't it just 11th november. What kickstarted early Christmas celebrations. The secret santa thing? I see. :)

THEN LET'S GO ALONG WITH THE FLOW SHALL WE? KILL IT WITH CAPS LOCK

HAVE A HAPPY HOLY JOFFREY CHRISTMAS

Ah, I forgot to mention, even though it's not like it's such a significant thing, but when you think about it, this is a spam thread, so why would it be any insignificant that my dog had her puppies today. :)

Sister called me early in the afternoon and reported five healthy puppies whining from behind the tool shed in the garden. I won't be visiting home at my parents' until my birthday, but I'll get pictures up as soon as I can, so you can all drown in the cuteness overdose.

:UHOH:

Five more puppies. Good.

I believe I'm the only one not comfortable with animals here. But I can admire them from afar, photographs are even better, they don't move. :D

male potatoes who have thoroughly studied the female body and performed dissections on it should know more ,yes

that sounded perverted remember people I'm a doctor

That indeed sounded leery! :leer: You should be blushing at yourself now!

I can neither confirm nor deny those last two remarks.

:O :O :O You two are hiding something, I knew it!

I ship it now. :commie:

The mighty Walrus.

Ah, I forgot to mention, even though it's not like it's such a significant thing, but when you think about it, this is a spam thread, so why would it be any insignificant that my dog had her puppies today.

PUPPIES! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Photos are, of course, obligatory!

It doesn't it starts when it starts. However, Secret Santa mode is SO ON right now that Holly Joffrey has come bearing tidings of the end of the Christmas moratorium in the Spamverse as per previous promise, because A.) Ninja Santa iis ON and B.) the Castely Rock tree will be coming up this week, Part of the reason is 1) I kinda like having it around for Thanksgiving and 2) I won't be in The Rock for the Holidays, so I want to enjoy the tree while I'm around.

I normally put the tree up the Tuesday or Wednesday before Thanksgiving, or when the it's time for the Advent Crown to be around.

Do those trees that are normally used as Xmas trees even survive in such a hot atmosphere or do you have a plastic one.

We have a plastic one at home.

Not significant? :lol: Puppies are stock spam, and you should bombard us with pics as soon as you can. Hurry!

I am very exited about my secret santa recipient. I'm making plans.

Do those trees that are normally used as Xmas trees even survive in such a hot atmosphere or do you have a plastic one.

Um. we don't use fresh green pine trees for Christmas Trees. If you're going to use a natural pine, it's normally one that's been dried out, cropped and painted to resemble a pine. I don't like those because of the branches, but the more traditional styled dry trees resemble trees that have lost their Winter Folliage LINK http://images2.listindiario.com/image/article/324/680x460/0/57A12085-90D2-4C02-BB06-251F8A12BED8.jpeg (yeah well, we do what we can), and I prefer those to the wannabe "natural pines".

In my case, however, we've had some plastic trees in the family for very long. I inherited the Seven Footer.

Five more puppies. Good.

I believe I'm the only one not comfortable with animals here. But I can admire them from afar, photographs are even better, they don't move. :D

That is ... kind od sad. :( :grouphug:

Are you just uncomfortable with dogs, or the animals in general, from clownfish to monkeys?

Maybe you should slowly start trying to get connected to them, like seeing tame dogs and cats from afar, and trying to get closer and touch them every day a little more ... they can bring you so much pleasure when you cuddle them or take them for a walk or pet them or play with them. Some even say having pets has therapeutic properties.

My friend has special needs, I am not sure what the polite and PC word is - is disabled an okay word, English speakers? - , but she is in a wheelchair and she has a trained dog to pick up things for her. He is the most obedient dog I have ever known, and so very patient, not to mention protective of her! He goes to the faculty with her and lies on the floor through the lessons and all (all the profs are thrilled with him), he is a great one.

I think I will stop spamming for the night. Nighty all. :)

Yeah, I get it, so Holly Joffrey's here to support all the Secret Santas. All hail to Joff the Holly! :commie:

We don't put up Christmas trees until Christmas Eve here.

:uhoh:

Five more puppies. Good.

:lol: :lol: I'll make sure to take some shots of them while they do some baby dog snarling, just for you, AK :P

T

PUPPIES!

Photos are, of course, obligatory!

Photos will be coming :D

We always have a real tree, but my grandmas have plastic ones.

That is ... kind od sad. :( :grouphug:

Are you just uncomfortable with dogs, or the animals in general, from clownfish to monkeys?

Maybe you should slowly start trying to get connected to them, like seeing tame dogs and cats from afar, and trying to get closer and touch them every day a little more ... they can bring you so much pleasure when you cuddle them or take them for a walk or pet them or play with them. Some even say having pets has therapeutic properties.

My friend has special needs, I am not sure what the polite and PC word is - is disabled an okay word, English speakers? - , but she is in a wheelchair and she has a trained dog to pick up things for her. He is the most obedient dog I have ever known, and so very patient, not to mention protective of her! He goes to the faculty with her and lies on the floor through the lessons and all (all the profs are thrilled with him), he is a great one.

I think I will stop spamming for the night. Nighty all. :)

Night Buck.

I am a little uncomfortable around all animals I guess. I've to pet a dog many times, but I flinch away at the last moment. Of all the animals though, I find the dogs most adorable. Maybe some day I'll be able to pet one without getting shivers. :)

And I believe "differently abled" is a better term for someone with physical disability.

:lol: :lol: I'll make sure to take some shots of them while they do some baby dog snarling, just for you, AK :P

That'd be cool. ;)

good night all. :grouphug:

i do this with a heavy heart ,for i love you sister, but you've deserted you're brethren on the battlefield ,they loved you much sister and they died loving you. * captain walrus glimpses a tears in the commander potato's eyes *

the camp rang with agony.

Good night, Buck!

We'll be having a real tree. They are everywhere and cost about 30-40$ here so why not? Some do have plastic ones here as well, but when I can have a real one it will always be my first choice.

This year I will have my glass planet ornaments for it too, wheee!

Not significant? :lol: Puppies are stock spam, and you should bombard us with pics as soon as you can. Hurry!

I am very exited about my secret santa recipient. I'm making plans.

Well, I did reach the conclusion that they are significant after all :lol:

I don't really know when we can get decent shots, I'm sure their mother will be comfortable with people taking the puppies out of their little nest for a photo or two in a week. I hope *.*

Good night, Buck and AK!

Good night, Buck!

We'll be having a real tree. They are everywhere and cost about 30-40$ here so why not? Some do have plastic ones here as well, but when I can have a real one it will always be my first choice.

This year I will have my glass planet ornaments for it too, wheee!

Hey, Eira. =o)

Oh yeah, I remember the links. And they're really great, I think.

My parents and I will have a real tree with bees wax candles. No plastic one.

Good night to all those going to bed. =o)

And I'm also planning for Secret Santa.^^

Archived