TTTNE 403 - The Juicy Adventures of Lady Olenna

Zar Lannister

Hello all. I noticed Bex has opted for a "healthier" avatar. That's cool. Wish you luck if you're trying to quit, same for Lady O :thumbsup:

Arya kiddin':

I was asking about you during the race (there were only 5 of us, so it was a pretty pokey affair). It was near midnight here and we're GMT -6. You must be GMT +6 or +8? So I figured you'd be up even if celebrations left you "tired".

Anyway, hope you get a chance next time. Races are fun.

Thanks HC. :grouphug:

Yes, I'm in GMT 5:30 zone actually, where are you? I'll try to get into the next race, it looks fun. :lol:

And the celebrations went fine actually, people here speculated I'd be hungover or something I noticed, nothing like that. I like to be in my perfect senses when I'm happy, and I'm most often happy. :)

50716 ? V.V ? 5995 ?

wut?

Good day!

One book read! :commie:

Strike the list off, one by one Bucky. It'll be over well before you're 40. :rofl: :P

Not much. Sitting behind my laptop. Deciding to do my homework, then changing my mind. You?

I disapprove. :lol:

<stern teachery voice> Wally, FOMN, and the rest of the lazy higschoolers: Your homework will not get done by itself! :whip: <stern teachery voice>

:P

Strike the list off, one by one Bucky. It'll be over well before you're 40. :rofl: :P

Haha, what a prospect ...

Good morning everybody. Visiting the Lady Mother for two days.

- Hi FoMN. How is your friend doing these days?

Good morning Zar.

Overall I think he's doing better than I expected. He's not any less cheerful than he used to be, he's making jokes, doing sports, coming along fine at school. Of course, at home it won't be the same, but he's continuing living his life. That's all I could ask for, given the circumstances.

Thanks for asking.

<stern teachery voice> Wally, FOMN, and the rest of the lazy higschoolers: Your homework will not get done by itself! :whip: <stern teachery voice>

:P

Haha, what a prospect ...

Sorry miss Buck!

You know, I think I'm actually quite responsible concerning homework... compared to my friends. Though I can't say that I don't smuggle, oh, three or four times a week. :P

Hullo. It has been a long long time since I weighed in here. Lany and Pebbles were here back then. And I had a different name. And a lot more posts.

Watched the Tom Hanks clip. He was so young. Then I had to watch Cheers clips. Everyone has gone to bed.

I will go make a chocolate cake.

I am still here :) Pebble is around sometimes. I am trying to think who you might be and am coming up blank. What was your previous user name? (and I do apologize for that but my memory is not what it used to be)

Congrats Lady O.

Owww. :grouphug: It felt good sharing.

Don't be worried about the drinking, it was a day out with friends, there was a reason. I'm being smart about drinking usually. But for now I have one hell of a hangover.

So very happy that you are feeling better and that cornflakes are a cure for hangovers (who knew?). I'm glad you felt comfortable enough to share with us and like everyone else I'm always here for support. I mean it. I'm a mama bear, it comes naturally to want to help :)

Just enjoying a nice Sunday morning indoors, like always.

Hello all. I noticed Bex has opted for a "healthier" avatar. That's cool. Wish you luck if you're trying to quit, same for Lady O!

Wally! Did you see your brethren on page 1? They were so cute :)

I don't smoke - I'm asthmatic so it would probably kill me :lol:

Morning AK! What avatar are you seeing? I still see the witch, but I tried to change it to a pic I found on the net of my neglected Nutribullet p

Love it! My dad has a nutribullet that I'm just waiting for him to eventually hand down to me :)

I hope you do stop smoking, I'm fully on board with support :thumbsup:

Thanks everyone for the congratulations! It was purely an accidental win :P

Since it is almost Veteran's day and we have some spammers wanting to kick the smoking habit I will share a very sentimental story with you. My uncle smoked for decades and my little cousin (more like a little brother) wanted him to quit. Well he was deployed to Iraq in 2006 and he did not make it back alive (this still just rips through my heart). Anyway, my uncle kicked smoking in a crazy quick amount of time and actually start cycling and working out and living a much healthier life. I'm so proud of him :)

So it can be done!

And now it's time to make buttermilk pancakes, sausage and fresh (juiced!!) orange juice for a very demanding 3 year old and my snoring veteran :lol:

Ummm, hi, Beathag? We probably have not spoken before, but welcome back! :) I hope today's spamming is worthy of the noble tradition of this thread. :P

Pff, i don't have any homework this weekend. Silly Buckwheat. :P

Well, sorry, you spoiled homework-less Walrus! Then go play outside or something! :P

Bex:

We're seeing your nutribullet - juicer thingee.

AK:

I'm in Vermont in the USA. GMT -6 now that we're off daylight savings time. SO it should have been about 11 in the morning your time.

Glad to hear you are a happy person. That's a gift.

My mother in law is 80 and she's sadly losing her memory, and other brain functions. She hates it, and who can blame her? Still she remains a sunny person whose smile lights up a room, and the home where she's at loves her for it. It makes people want the best for her, and want to take care of her. Even as she forgets her past, she makes it easy for those around her to do what they have to do for her.

Homework:

I think I was relatively good at homework in high school, but college (away from home & parental oversight) was another story.

Buck:

How are your students at doing their homework (in general)?

Fruit Juice:

Inspirational topic.

I'm a fruit juice lover. In college (all you can eat at the campus dining halls), my breakfast tray had 4 glasses of OJ on it every morning (and at least as many donuts/pastries, but no coffee and no tea.

I never drank coffee till I became a business owner and needed to be little more alert in the AM. Coffee has replaced fruit juice in my morning diet, sadly.

But thanks to Lady O (and Zar) and this topic, I'm having an old favorite this morning: "sunrise" juice: 8 or 9 oz. of OJ in 12 ounce glass followed by a splash (1 oz or so) of cranberry juice that goes to the bottom and mimics a sunrise. Delicious.

lazy highschoolers :spank: listen to the extremely intelligent flower , this stuff piles up mile high if you turn your back on it ,you need to have discipline ,don't stay on your fluffy ass all day ,get up and produce

Strawberry juice, anybody? ;)

Homework:

I think I was relatively good at homework in high school, but college (away from home & parental oversight) was another story.

Buck:

Huh, which students now? :wacko:

I was good at doing my homework, and still am, I think. In high school, many schoolmates also asked me to check their German homeworks for them. I always insisted they are beside me when I do it and I explain every mistake to them or I just notice a mistake and they come to the right conclusion themselves, so that my checking it will serve them to learn something from it, not just for the sake of being corrected and they would not read the corrections anyway.

P. S.: The new quoting system is trolling me. <_<

And now I am procrastinating instead of reading, but I still have some days. I am good at judging how long I can procrastinate and when to actually do something. ;)

Since it is almost Veteran's day and we have some spammers wanting to kick the smoking habit I will share a very sentimental story with you. My uncle smoked for decades and my little cousin (more like a little brother) wanted him to quit. Well he was deployed to Iraq in 2006 and he did not make it back alive (this still just rips through my heart). Anyway, my uncle kicked smoking in a crazy quick amount of time and actually start cycling and working out and living a much healthier life. I'm so proud of him :)

So it can be done!

And now it's time to make buttermilk pancakes, sausage and fresh (juiced!!) orange juice for a very demanding 3 year old and my snoring veteran :lol:

:grouphug: and sorry for your loss :grouphug:

But thanks to Lady O (and Zar) and this topic, I'm having an old favorite this morning: "sunrise" juice: 8 or 9 oz. of OJ in 12 ounce glass followed by a splash (1 oz or so) of cranberry juice that goes to the bottom and mimics a sunrise. Delicious.

All it needs is a little tequila :P

Thanks everyone! And my Nutribullet is finally showing up!

That is inspiring Lady O! I am down to the last 3 cigarettes and will take my vaping atomizer to work when I get up.

If I go spastic and gigabitch on y'all over the next few days, please :spank: and :whip: me back into place :P

The good news is that the holiday cocoa cup and cupcake patterns arrived yesterday afternoon...that should keep my hands busy and my mind focused once the cardiac course is completed this week :D

Downloading new Toshiba updates. Time to restart <_< Only the heavens know what damage this will create :p

All of you are so awesome!

Morning AK! What avatar are you seeing? I still see the witch, but I tried to change it to a pic I found on the net of my neglected Nutribullet :P

It's the bullet mixer, as many have pointed out, and your conscious self knows as it was the one that changed the picture. :P

Bex:

We're seeing your nutribullet - juicer thingee.

AK:

I'm in Vermont in the USA. GMT -6 now that we're off daylight savings time. SO it should have been about 11 in the morning your time.

Glad to hear you are a happy person. That's a gift.

My mother in law is 80 and she's sadly losing her memory, and other brain functions. She hates it, and who can blame her? Still she remains a sunny person whose smile lights up a room, and the home where she's at loves her for it. It makes people want the best for her, and want to take care of her. Even as she forgets her past, she makes it easy for those around her to do what they have to do for her.

Homework:

Buck:

Fruit Juice:

Inspirational topic.

I'm a fruit juice lover. In college (all you can eat at the campus dining halls), my breakfast tray had 4 glasses of OJ on it every morning (and at least as many donuts/pastries, but no coffee and no tea.

I never drank coffee till I became a business owner and needed to be little more alert in the AM. Coffee has replaced fruit juice in my morning diet, sadly.

Thanks HC. I always think that the situations that are outside your control will remain as they are despite you being pissed off about this. So I try to remain calm. Also, I don't know if this is a good thing or a bad thing, but I try not to have much expections from the future, so I'm not easily dispapointed. Doesn't mean I don't work hard though.

I'm sorry for your mother-in-law HC. She sounds very nice and easy-going. I wish her all the best and you as well.

The thing about being happy is, that it is all a game of expectations and satisfaction, it's curious, but much is in our control. All it takes is a positive outlook on most things. What's funny is, writing all his, or just thinking when you're alone or conversing with a friend is so easy, like you're writing an answer in an exam. Emulating this is the hard part, and I think we should try, actively all the time, to be happy. It should reflect on our attitude somehow I think.

Homework:

Walrus, First, Sordelor, don't let it pile up. Obey your elders who've gone through this phase.

Juice:

Nice to see you're going back to juice HC. I myself have a newfound coffee addiction ever since I've started working, workplace does something weird in that regard I guess. I try to stick to tea or milk, but coffee calls out to me :(

Anyhow if someone is trying to quit smoking, I recommend chewing gum

i don't try to be happy honestly , i try to be effective

eta but then again , being effective makes me happy :lol:

I know you mean it humorously spud, but you aspire to perfection too much. You live a fast paced life as much as I perceive you since coming here.Try to relax a bit, or wait, maybe that's why you come here. ;)

Archived