TTTNE 403 - The Juicy Adventures of Lady Olenna

Zar Lannister

Good morning!

TBB, shall we join Lily in quitting?

Yes, please .

What? :wacko:

The Greeks are coming. And they want a Word.

But thanks to Lady O (and Zar) and this topic, I'm having an old favorite this morning: "sunrise" juice: 8 or 9 oz. of OJ in 12 ounce glass followed by a splash (1 oz or so) of cranberry juice that goes to the bottom and mimics a sunrise. Delicious.

:commie:

Anyhow if someone is trying to quit smoking, I recommend chewing gum tobbaco

EDIT: I think it is first time I ever used "please" in a post :( Now the word is ruined :P So you better quit :P

Hi spammers!

Congrats to LadyO on the win. :cheers:

I had an excellent night... It was the first time since Amanda died that me and Brendan went out and just cut loose. Felt like old times. :) I really needed that - more than I realized - and it's such a relief to have tangible proof that he and I will always be OK no matter what crazy shit the world throws at us. Plus, my bloody valentine rocked!

Oh and he's adding the butterfly to my memorial tattoo this week. Once she's on my arm (or collarbone, I think) I will be able to close out that chapter. I'll always remember her and she'll always be a part of me - I don't need a tattoo for that. But it will feel good to carry her with me so others can see how important she was (is?) to me.

BB - I'm here to listen whenever you want to talk. :grouphug:

I hope everyone has a lovely Sunday. :kiss:

I must have misunderstood.

You often speak of faculty meetings, so I assumed (big mistake) you were a professor yourself?

LOL no. I am a student myself (I am 21 years old)! :lol:

(ETA: Not that I would mind being a faculty professor or assistant. It is a good job. :P)

I think you must have me mixed up with somebody else, I do not speak of meetings a lot. Lily is a high school teacher. Corrected. And Koba is a kindergarten pedagogue. I do not remember if there is any current TTTNEr that is an uni professor.

Maid - excellent news. :)

LOL no. I am a student myself (I am 21 years old)! :lol:

(ETA: Not that I would mind being a faculty professor or assistant. It is a good job. :P)

I think you must have me mixed up with somebody else, I do not speak of meetings a lot. Lily is a high school teacher. And Koba is a kindergarten pedagogue. I do not remember if there is any current TTTNEr that is an uni professor.

Maid - excellent news. :)

Actually, Lily teaches at a College, Freshman only. ;)

Happy new thread everybody!

Lady O, congrats on winning!

How's everybody doing? :)

I'm just over a ten minutes crying session. I don't even get why I read and watch stuff that makes me sob through the last 15 minutes of screentime/last two chapters... I've always been one to cry easily on books and movies. Never mind, at some weird stage it really has a nice cleansing affect on my soul and since the adrenaline rush of WHATSGONNAHAPPEN is over, I finally have a chance to realize that I'm famished.

Oh, and each and every muscle in my body is screaming when I move. Hurray for not doing any sports for 2 months and now having the muscle strain of my life. :lol:

Hi spammers!

Congrats to LadyO on the win. :cheers:

I had an excellent night... It was the first time since Amanda died that me and Brendan went out and just cut loose. Felt like old times. :) I really needed that - more than I realized - and it's such a relief to have tangible proof that he and I will always be OK no matter what crazy shit the world throws at us. Plus, my bloody valentine rocked!

Oh and he's adding the butterfly to my memorial tattoo this week. Once she's on my arm (or collarbone, I think) I will be able to close out that chapter. I'll always remember her and she'll always be a part of me - I don't need a tattoo for that. But it will feel good to carry her with me so others can see how important she was (is?) to me.

BB - I'm here to listen whenever you want to talk. :grouphug:

I hope everyone has a lovely Sunday. :kiss:

I have never really had any interaction with you so far, Maid, but I just feel like giving you a :grouphug: now and say that I'm glad for you.

Winter has arrived. Looking forward to some pleasant weather.

I'm looking forward to snow *.*

Actually, Lily teaches at a College, Freshman only. ;)

Whoops, my mistake then. Apologies.

College is like American word for university, right? I always get confused when you start speaking of your educational system.

I'm just over a ten minutes crying session. I don't even get why I read and watch stuff that makes me sob through the last 15 minutes of screentime/last two chapters... I've always been one to cry easily on books and movies. Never mind, at some weird stage it really has a nice cleansing affect on my soul and since the adrenaline rush of WHATSGONNAHAPPEN is over, I finally have a chance to realize that I'm famished.

I'm looking forward to snow *.*

*hands handkerchief* :grouphug:

On painful muscles, stretch once again. I know it feels like you cannot move right now, but once you start stretching again the next day/two days after the practice that made you sore, it gets better. :)

And yes, SNOW! :commie:

Though the part about digging the eyes sounds more Dexteresque.

Making Potato Juice

:lmao: Am I the only one who finds this video hilarious?

Especially the whole hygene/safety precations thing. :lol: Here we just wash an apple and eat it raw, is all.

But seriously, waxed apples? :ack:

Bucky, A Lannister is only as good as his word, and we always pay our debts.

Emmmm, sorry, what does this refer to?

Archived