TTTNE 403 - The Juicy Adventures of Lady Olenna

Zar Lannister

So, L.O. ran out of phone juice (couldn't resist), and I'm starting it on Behalf of L.O. the ninja winner of last race and the inheritor of a Lalanne Juicer.

So, um, errrr, Zar, old buddy old pal??

My phones gonna die, care to take over as spam king and start a new thread?

Ready for the Juice?

Just brought my favourite Snoopy Joe cool t shirt in from the washing line.

Its so old its getting scruffy. I only wear it to walk the dog now, very sad.

New Snoopy av to say goodbye.

Congrats Lady O.

Just read BB's post and I damn near had a fit of tears :(

Owww. :grouphug: It felt good sharing.

Don't be worried about the drinking, it was a day out with friends, there was a reason. I'm being smart about drinking usually. But for now I have one hell of a hangover.

O'course I remembered! I almost saw them this summer, I think I mentioned back when, but ended up going for food instead. A woman's got to eat :D

Ah yes I do remember this. I also remember saying you didn't get the hype... I'm not angry, I'm just disappointed.

Congrats Lady O.

Don't be worried about the drinking, it was a day out with friends, there was a reason. I'm being smart about drinking usually. But for now I have one hell of a hangover.

Sorry about the hangover, but glad drinking let you vent. Drink lots of water, teas, juices, and if you can get hold of rooibos tea, you'll be better in 30 minutes, according to hubby!

Good day! Congrats Lady O!!! Congrats on the juicer too! :D

Congrats Lady O.

Ah yes I do remember this. I also remember saying you didn't get the hype... I'm not angry, I'm just disappointed.

Well, now I found at minimum one song with them that I like, (I haven't listened to everything they have done, just random samples) so that's why I posted it, because I remembered you liked them. :grouphug:

Archived