TTTNE 403 - The Juicy Adventures of Lady Olenna

Zar Lannister

That's great. :thumbsup: What do you do in music currently? I mean what do you play?

I'm currently in my high school band, and i'm a Tuba player.

Hey. I'm a trumpet player. It's great to meet another brass player.

All we need is a trombone and French Horn player and we're set. :p

Happy new thread everybody!

Lady O, congrats on winning!

How's everybody doing? :)

I'm just over a ten minutes crying session. I don't even get why I read and watch stuff that makes me sob through the last 15 minutes of screentime/last two chapters... I've always been one to cry easily on books and movies. Never mind, at some weird stage it really has a nice cleansing affect on my soul and since the adrenaline rush of WHATSGONNAHAPPEN is over, I finally have a chance to realize that I'm famished.

Oh, and each and every muscle in my body is screaming when I move. Hurray for not doing any sports for 2 months and now having the muscle strain of my life. :lol:

Oy RB :)

What did you read/watch? <pats back> Here have some tea [_]P . But yes you're right crying cleanses somehow. It's a display of emotions, when they fill you right upto your throat. The feeling is, human. I don't know i any other word fits. What are you going to eat btw?

That vidoe is offensive to the potato community. I'm sure their embassy is working out the procedure to get it wiped off the planet.

Do you think the apples are any less offended?

Busy day between kids, laundry, cleaning and secret stuff :P

Ominous. :ninja:

I play the violin,so we can start a modern jazz band

The Imp,the walrus and the potato :grouphug:

Edit: but to be honest, I have not played since my the end of my second year in high school

All we need is a bass player, a piano, and a drummer, and we'll be complete.

Oh, yes. That would be kinda great.

I really like Miles Davis. He was truly awesome.

Yep, i'm also a huge fan of Davis, especially Birth of the Cool.

Do you think the apples are any less offended?

Ominous. :ninja:

Potatoes are staple food for a large population. Apples are underrepresented at the council I've always felt. :lol:

I'm currently in my high school band, and i'm a Tuba player.

All we need is a trombone and French Horn player and we're set. :P

That's cool, I played the flute in my school. :) For a very short period of time though.

ETA: Just noticed LT is here. Hello LT <jumping up in the crowd>

I had an excellent night...

Great! If I might say it :ninja:

I'm just over a ten minutes crying session. I don't even get why I read and watch stuff that makes me sob through the last 15 minutes of screentime/last two chapters..

What was it? What was it? I am curious for another sad thing not to cry about :ninja:

Winter has arrived. Looking forward to some pleasant weather.

Very unStark attitude :ninja:

stand alone collages

An oxymoron.

I'm planning to study Music, and i plan to end up teaching music at the university level.

Some people are wishing to study music, but not many plan on it. You are great for not only wishing, but planning too! Best of luck!

Tonight I slept with open windows and it got unusually cold. It must be snowing somewhere closer in the world :ninja:

I'm so worked up about who I am secret santa too. Planning planning. I have a plan. Weeeeeee.

Why hello there Odie, and what a magnificant mustache you have. :p

My sisters play the bass and the piano.

A lot of guitarists in the family but no drummers as far as I know :P

Well, we're a few steps away from becoming internationally known jazz musicians, we just need a drummer. :p

Heyheyhey, hold your spam! Just when I was reading the past few posts, three new appeared!

Everybody is always encouraged to use the board chat, the yuku chat (I believe they have the link in GenChat somewhere) or spamcentral (Lany and Pebs have the link). So as not to overburden this here. :)

Potatoes are staple food for a large population. Apples are underrepresented at the council I've always felt. :lol:

Poor apples. :(

Tonight I slept with open windows and it got unusually cold. It must be snowing somewhere closer in the world :ninja:

Will you finally tell us where you live, Shadow? ;)

Next year you can join me in my secret activities ;)

I do not think so. :ninja:

Flute, and in the process of self-teaching cello. Count me in for the band...

Hi L_T! I've missed you, buddy!

AK - you're absolutely right. I've found strength I didn't know I possessed. Determined to take some good from her death...

Thanks, Lany. :) I'm really looking forward to it.

Hope I didn't miss anyone... If I did, please forgive me. Quoting is now damned-near impossible on the phone.

Snooooow *.* It's way too warm for snow here :( 8 degrees right now. I swear it was colder in September >.< I still haven't changed for winter coat.

You kno nothing, Rhaenys Snow :P

It is 7°C here right now and raining. Still too warm for snow here too. And I am not wearing the winter coat either these days.

Neither am I.

Winter has arrived. Looking forward to some pleasant weather.

Indeed:

http://i.imgur.com/3XZmklc.jpg

Flute, and in the process of self-teaching cello. Count me in for the band...

Hi L_T! I've missed you, buddy!

I've missed you as well. Hope things are alright at your place? <hugs>

And another flute player... I learnt how to play the flute in elementary school. When we were supposed to play for our parents I chose the most difficult piece... and I mastered it. :smug:

Archived