TTTNE 403 - The Juicy Adventures of Lady Olenna

Zar Lannister

No probs Buck. :)

Colleges are like universities, but aren't completely like universities.

I ... am going to need a more detailed clarification on this.

Here we have

1. primary school - 9 years, usually 5/6-14/15

2. high scool - mostly 4 years, 14/15-18/19 (some are only 2 or 3 years, those are shortned programmes for those who do not go to study on and prepare them directly for a job like car mechanic, hairdresser, florist ...)

3. university, only that it does not mean that much what university one is on, but faculty. Our faculty has 3 years bachelor + 2 years master.

I ... am going to need a more detailed clarification on this.

Here we have

1. primary school - 9 years, usually 5/6-14/15

2. high scool - mostly 4 years, 14/15-18/19 (some are only 2 or 3 years, those are shortned programmes for those who do not go to study on and prepare them directly for a job like car mechanic, hairdresser, florist ...)

3. university, only that it does not mean that much what university one is on, but faculty. Our faculty has 3 years bachelor + 2 years master.

I used to remember the difference, but it's currently lost to me. Sorry for the lack of a detailed explanation Buck. :p

I used to remember the difference, but it's currently lost to me. Sorry for the lack of a detailed explanation Buck. :P

How old are you normally when you finish high school and go to university/faculty/college/whatever word you use?

Just curiosity, what do you intend to study after high school?

Hmmm, I tried to find answer on google - it tells me that it is mostly that colleges are a part of the same university in the USA - that would mean they are like faculties.

Only it is probably not comparable between countries, so you cannot really say that. :wacko:

How old are you normally when you finish high school and go to university/faculty/college/whatever word you use?

Hmmm, I tried to find answer on google - it tells me that it is mostly that colleges are a part of the same university in the USA - that would mean they are like faculties.

Only it is probably not comparable between countries, so you cannot really say that. :wacko:

Pretty much for example I go to the medical faculty in Moscow first state university, while walrus will go to a collage in a university

In the US, you graduate high school at 18.

I'm planning to study Music, and i plan to end up teaching music at the university level.

An university has more than one college.

Yes, I wrote that in the post above yours. :)

Pretty much for example I go to the medical faculty in Moscow first state university, while walrus will go to a collage in a university

I go to faculty inside an university too. But here the name of the faculty holds much more significance than the name of the university one goes to.

I'm planning to study Music, and i plan to end up teaching music at the university level.

That are pretty high aspirations! Very little people end up teaching on universities.

Good luck with it. :)

I just had this image of a walrus playing the sax in a smokey jazz night club with dark shades on :lmao:

But seriously now , that's really nice , I remember you ,e and buck talking about musical instruments in chat

This place rocks. \m/

Thanks to Bucky and Rhaenys, and everyone else who has shown me that special brand of TTTNE love and support. I'm glad to gave some positive news to report for a change. The past few months have been... Challenging.

And hug away, potato. :) A good hug does wonders for my soul. Thanks. :grouphug:

I have a feeling that my av will change to a butterfly by the end of the week. :D

Lots of laundry and cleaning to do today. After the Giants game. :P Catch ya later, spammers! :kiss:

*hands handkerchief* :grouphug:

On painful muscles, stretch once again. I know it feels like you cannot move right now, but once you start stretching again the next day/two days after the practice that made you sore, it gets better. :)

And yes, SNOW! :commie:

*takes it* thanks :grouphug:

Yeah, you have a point there. I should do some stretching. And I should order a pizza, because three sandwiches just failed to fill me :lol:

Snooooow *.* It's way too warm for snow here :( 8 degrees right now. I swear it was colder in September >.< I still haven't changed for winter coat.

Yeah, you have a point there. I should do some stretching. And I should order a pizza, because three sandwiches just failed to fill me :lol:

Snooooow *.* It's way too warm for snow here :( 8 degrees right now. I swear it was colder in September >.< I still haven't changed for winter coat.

Good appetite! Maybe you will finally manage to gain some weight that way. :P

It is 7°C here right now and raining. Still too warm for snow here too. And I am not wearing the winter coat either these days.

I just had this image of a walrus playing the sax in a smokey jazz night club with dark shades on :lmao:

But seriously now , that's really nice , I remember you ,e and buck talking about musical instruments in chat

I'm actually a tuba player, but aside from that you've got it right. :p

*takes it* thanks :grouphug:

You just have to make exercising a part of your daily life ,do something even if you don't have time , try doing lazy crunches in bed when you wake up and before you sleep maybe get a bar on the door and do two pull ups every time you open it , I find these small exercises that you sneak in very helpful and they add up. They're good for some one who doesn't want to work out on daily schedule or lacks motivation

Differentiation is awesome :commie:

excellent geometrical and physical applications :D

So which faction are you - Newton or Leibnitz? :whip:

chewing gum tobacco

:leer:

snipped because of the emoticon limit

Have a lovely day maid, and have a hug here. :grouphug: Always remember, these dark times make you stronger, and help you appreciate the value of your loved ones more, who stick with you to the end. Nice that you have such a person. :)

Winter has arrived. Looking forward to some pleasant weather.

I myself like the Autumn/Sping more. Here, summers are way too hot and winters are dry and cold, not snowy cold.

I continue to provide information for Bex Grey of potato handling.

Though the part about digging the eyes sounds more Dexteresque.

Making Potato Juice

That vidoe is offensive to the potato community. I'm sure their embassy is working out the procedure to get it wiped off the planet.

That's great. :thumbsup: What do you do in music currently? I mean what do you play?

Archived