TTTNE 403 - The Juicy Adventures of Lady Olenna

Zar Lannister

snip

Yo Sordelor! You're in the TTTNE now son, get an Avatar! (It makes knowing who's talking much easier.)

Sorry about the hangover, but glad drinking let you vent. Drink lots of water, teas, juices, and if you can get hold of rooibos tea, you'll be better in 30 minutes, according to hubby!

Actually, I had cornflakes and it was almost immediately fixed... who knew? I've gone back to cereal from Toast which was all I used to eat for breakfast. Then rode into town, my legs are stupid sore from Squats on Friday (Two days later seems to be my peak soreness, I'm very confused.) rang for remembrance (church bellringing) and had an Iced Lemonade thing at a cafe whilst complaining about Iron Man 3. I might have a nap before work. <This reads like a diary entry

Calories consumed: 230 (this a total guess)

Cigarettes Smoked: 8 (Bad Bridget!)

TBB, shall we join Lily in quitting? I've been dwelling on it all night. I just don't really enjoy smoking anymore...at least you are making the workouts count!

After so many years, I think a sequel to Beetlejuice would be kind of hokey. I mean NO ONE could do that character like Michael Keaton :p

Maybe I need a smoothie avatar to inspire healthier living :idea:

My quotes still don't work :( Damn Win 8.1!

Good morning Spammers of the World :grouphug:

TBB, shall we join Lily in quitting? I've been dwelling on it all night. I just don't really enjoy smoking anymore...at least you are making the workouts count!

Good morning Spammers of the World :grouphug:

Good morning Bex!

I mightily encourage quitting, and good luck with it if you decide to do it! http://www.dailygalaxy.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/10/03/anti_smoking_ad_1_3.jpg

Good day!

One book read! :commie:

Lady O, congratulations on the win! This is an awesome topic. :cheers: :grouphug:

SInce I read

that book, I always mix you up with Marquise von O. :lol:

It is a juice thread now :ninja:

So, definitely, h

ave not juice :ninja:

Thank you! :P

Yo Sordelor! You're in the TTTNE now son, get an Avatar! (It makes knowing who's talking much easier.)

I support that campaign!

BB, I am very sad to hear about how you feel. You know that whenever you want to rant, my inbox is open for you. :grouphug: Hang in there. Life might be very hard now, but TTTNE is here to offer you strength and support to manage through it and I know life will turn for the better for you very soon.

I want also tell you that you are an amazing person, that much is visible from your posts here. You are very friendly and kind and smart and please do not let anybody tell you otherwise. :grouphug: for you.

50716 ? V.V ? 5995 ?

What? :wacko:

I don't actually smoke (I was making a Bridget Jones joke.) But if you want to quit you have my full support. :thumbsup:

Boiled eggs for lunch? Yes. I think I will.

Arya kiddin':

I was asking about you during the race (there were only 5 of us, so it was a pretty pokey affair). It was near midnight here and we're GMT -6. You must be GMT +6 or +8? So I figured you'd be up even if celebrations left you "tired".

Anyway, hope you get a chance next time. Races are fun.

TBB:

Glad you were with friends yesterday.

Hope today is good for you.

Bex:

MaybeIt would be great if you & TBB (sorry. I saw Bridget Jones, but forgot about the smoking thing with her) can both joined Lily in quitting.

As I've mentioned before, my wife quit for her family. She didn't want them to have to worry about her health. A very good friend & former employee of mine quit just as he was changing jobs. I thought it was a mistake given that he had not been able to do it before. But I was wrong. He pulled it off.

FoMN, Sordelor, TGW, L_T, Zar, Lady O, Potato, Ser Lany, Koba, Gillio, Bran, Shadow, Buck, Atropis, Eyra, Odie, Maid, Catelyn Stoneheart, hope I'm not forgetting anyone:

Good Morning!

I woke to sunshine.

30 minutes later, the sky was filled with dark clouds and now they're spitting sleet . . . . delightful.

I do need to get snow tires soon.

Archived