College Basketball - Final Four and Beyond

RedEyedGhost

Yup, another good one. It's surprising how quiet the board is with Kentucky on. These teams are just trading blows, love it.

UK fans probably shitting bricks right now in the throes of yet another nail biter.

This tournament as a whole might be the best I ever remember, but these last three Kentucky games have been incredible.

Oops... Sorry was on my mobile and didn't realize there was a new thread. So copying my last post there:

Davos, everything you love and despise will be on display next Saturday!

May the best team win! :box:

(And clearly, by best team... I'm referring to the Wildcats!!!). ;)

Has anyone ever knocked off a 1, 2, and 4 seed on their way to the final 4?

Dunno. But REG shares our pain everytime someone mentions that Arizona knocked off three one seeds...

Dunno. But REG shares our pain everytime someone mentions that Arizona knocked off three one seeds...

Why do you think I was cheering so hard for Wisconsin last night? ;) ... Of course that will be carrying over into next weekend for other reasons.

Here's a factoid:

Only 8 seed to win it all: Villanova in 1985. They beat Georgetown in the final after losing to them three times in the regular season and conference tournament.

Hrmmmm....

And our projected starting PG for next season now has a selfie floating around with a skanky lady licking his face, with her boobs (only one is visible) hanging out. Seriously Naadir, you're the starting point guard at Kansas, fucking Kansas, and you can't pull better tail than that? Your judgement is extremely lacking. I mean, fuck.

For the morbidly curious. NSFW

Where's the blue love man?

Goin with the crimson side this time. Wiscy only has one championship.

Archived