TTTNE424 Its been a Hard Days Night Eight Days a Week Happy Birthday Koba

Gillio

Awesome!

hmmm, these theme songs make me feel like i don't understand TTTNE at all :frown5:

"Come together" which is what we do everyday all day :P

"(I get by with) A little Help from my Friends" which is how many of us have gotten by here :love:

I am cleaning out my closet. Took of 75% of the clothes in it. Found this awesome dress in the box of "skinny" clothes, and I just had to try it on. Then I just had to share, so please forgive the moment of vanity here ;)

Good morning folks. Congrats to Zar on the win and Gillio on the thread. Happy birthday and many :leer: to Koba :)

Beatles > Stones for me. Across the Universe is a great movie. Fond memories of watching it. Or rather important life events that happened while watching it :lol:

LANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You look FABULOUS!!!!!!!

*furiously goes back to planks and find her tossed aside issues of 'Clean Eating'*

Morning L_T! :grouphug:

Just a reminder y'all. http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/forum-18/announcement-65-fundraiser-2014/ There's still time!

OK...so you have to use quite a few of those 'Downy Unstoppables' to get the fragrance. Given how expensive they are, I'm not sure they are worth the money :(

eidth: And crap...its not 'Clean Eating' that I have a subscription to, its 'Cooking Light'. Maybe I should be posting this in the 'First World Problems' thread :p

LANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You look FABULOUS!!!!!!!

*furiously goes back to planks and find her tossed aside issues of 'Clean Eating'*

Eta, Lany love the dress, I think spots are back in!

Lany, you look great! :thumbsup: I really like the dress!

Thank you ladies. :) I had forgotten I even had that dress. It is very forgiving in my trouble areas ;)

I bought the dress thinking it has the color of one of the Pretty Woman dresses, but cut like a Marilyn Monroe dress :leer:

Congrats once again to Zar for winning the race, to Gillio for opening the mother-of-all-thread-titles thread, Koba for having 3 birthday threads (ah, youngsters these days :p ), Lany for fitting into old dresses (I finally started walking again yesterday, got it in before the rain started), and I <3 everyone who <3s the Beatles (I am of an era, after all) and more <3 to those who don't, to help them see the light. :)

I have really been getting into the book threads, and TTTNE moves so fast these days. I read up to, oh, 850 posts, and then this morning the race was run so I did not catch up. I meant to do a lot of replies, but there was a lot going on in that thread!

Lany, before I forget, wow, family life. You had a lot on your shoulders.

And my thoughts are with tMoW. <3

I have really been getting into the book threads, and TTTNE moves so fast these days. I read up to, oh, 850 posts, and then this morning the race was run so I did not catch up. I meant to do a lot of replies, but there was a lot going on in that thread!

Lany, before I forget, wow, family life. You had a lot on your shoulders.

And my thoughts are with tMoW. <3

Some level heads and logic are needed to battle the trolls and the misguided :p You are much needed there, to fight the good fight ;) :fencing:

Archived