Characters Outside of ASOIAF that you despise any genre

Alia Atreides

• 2 weeks later...

Molly Weasley - Slut-Shaming a 15-year-old girl who was under her care for one summer based on a tabloid story. This is nasty and unbelievably stupid (and I hate the fact that Rowling glosses over it and does not allow Hermione to be affected by it longer than one chapter)

Faust - yep, you doomed your 13 year old baby momma to hellfire, no stop feeling sorry for yourself.

Both protagonists from Doctor Schiwago: self-centered assholes

• 2 weeks later...

All the four little women. In a block and also one by one.

They whine all the time about being poor when they live I a patrician house and ....they have a servant!!! Imagine how poor cen be the poor servant of a flock of very poor women whose despair goes to the extent of selling their hair or wearing gloves with a hole. I could never help imagining the servant trying to buy some food with nonmonetary means.

I mean begging, or borrowing..etc :) :) :)

A friend of mine got me into the Outlander series after convincing me to first watching in on Starz.I was intrigued and got books 1 to 5 and read them in 3days. I never in my wildest dream thought i would hate a character more than Joff and William from "Pillars of the Earth".I was mistaken,sadly mistaken. I absolutely hate "Black Jack Randall".Guys seriously this bastard makes Joff,and Ramsey combined look good.He is the worst,the absolute worst villan to ever crawl out of yuckiness. :ack:

Dolores Umbridge - Harry Potter Series

Tybalt - Romeo & Juliet

Daisy Buchanan - The Great Gatsby

Iago - Othello (More of a love to hate kinda emotion though)

Denethor -LOTR

Fernand Mondego - The Count of Monte Cristo

Aaron - Titus Andronicus

What? How could anyone HATE Count Paris? He's like the most honourable, most straight in his boots, most compassionate guy in the entire play!!!

I dislike Romeo mainly because he killed Paris!

I always refer to James Norrington as "The Paris of Pirates of the Caribbean"!

Archived