Jaqen grants you three deaths. Who do you choose?

Sourleaf Addict

Tywin...just to stir the pot

Dany...because I hate her

and

Euron...he's a bit of a prick

The last one was kind of hard, wanted to avoid the obvious ones; Boltons, Freys etc. but still get a villain.

Assuming it was around the same time Arya was offered it, he could stab the first two through the face straight away and I'd hold onto the other one for Euron.

When is he granting me this?

If it's in the beginning of AGOT:

Tywin

Joffrey

LF

If it's in ACOK, like he offered to Arya:

Tywin

Margaery (no Margaery, no daughter for the Tyrells to marry)

LF

It it's at the end of ADWD:

Euron

Aegon

Roose

Whatever time period of your choosing, I should have added, yes.

I assume this is Clash and I'm Arya, so:

- Joffrey

- Tommen

- Stannis

Mace's only choice is Robb, if he wants Margaery to be queen. Together, the Reach, North and Riverlands defeat Tywin and Balon (with the Redwyne Fleet). The Martells still have Myrcella, but Dorne alone is no real threat, and they can be given Casterly Rock or Storm's End to appease in any case.

So Robb wins

There should be a rule for listing only characters alive Post aDwD. If not, it's really easy to say: Tywin, Cersei, Petyr.

No one would be there to plot anything. Petyr wouldn't make Lysa poison Jon Arryn and Cersei wouldn't plan for Robert's murder, same thing for Tywin. All of the Starks would still be alive, the lords could focus on the threat of the Others, everyone else lived happily ever after. The end.

Post aDwD: Roose, Ramsay, Walder Frey.

Varys killed Kevan, so there's really no other threat for Aegon/Dany's conquest other than these three dumbasses .

There should be a rule for listing only characters alive Post aDwD. If not, it's really easy to say: Tywin, Cersei, Petyr.

No one would be there to plot anything. Petyr wouldn't make Lysa poison Jon Arryn and Cersei wouldn't plan for Robert's murder, same thing for Tywin. All of the Starks would still be alive, the lords could focus on the threat of the Others, everyone else lived happily ever after. The end.

Post aDwD: Roose, Ramsay, Walder Frey.

Varys killed Kevan, so there's really no other threat for Aegon/Dany's conquest other than these three dumbasses .

Maybe, but I'm not a fan of rules :P And as you can see, everyone's got a different answer anyway.

I assume this is Clash and I'm Arya, so:

- Joffrey

- Tommen

- Stannis

Mace's only choice is Robb, if he wants Margaery to be queen. Together, the Reach, North and Riverlands defeat Tywin and Balon (with the Redwyne Fleet). The Martells still have Myrcella, but Dorne alone is no real threat, and they can be given Casterly Rock or Storm's End to appease in any case.

So Robb wins

Don't you think Arya would rather have Cersei killed over Stannis?

This is a tough one, having a better grasp on the "full picture" than Arya did at the time that she was given the choice.

I think Cersei would be a waste of time, she'll be her own downfall. Although, I'd have loved to get rid of her.

Tywin would have been an excellent choice, given that it was done when Arya was offered this "gift".

Ramsay, just because that boy just ain't right.

Walder Frey is a dangerous choice, as much as I'd love that one too. The problem there is who knows who would follow him and what that Frey would do? Conversely, would they erupt into chaos and tear each other apart or would they actually follow the heir? So I'll avoid that one.

How about some one obscure? Like the Mountain? I liked Oberyn. The Mountain needs to be put down for his recurrent atrocities and his penchant for creating chaos in Tywin's name.

So, to sum it up. If offered this, in Arya's place, at the same time that Arya was,

Tywin

Ramsay

Gregor Clegane

Archived