3. Phillip 7-5. 1800.42
  4. JJ 7-5 1800.04
  5. Blu Ray 7-5 1687.90
  6. Jaime 6-6 1918.68
  7. POTN. 6-6. 1497.84
  8. Groz 5-7. 1560.08
  9. Jaxom. 3-9. 1440.38
  10. Mya. 2-10. 1615.56

I've got a bye no matter what. If Bronn wins and I lose, Bronn will get the #1 bye. If Bronn loses the #2 bye would likely go to the winner of the Summerhall-Castle Black game.

Lord Harroway and the Mavericks are doomed to relegation. Horn Hill could in theory escape elimination if they win and score 90 points more than Greywater. Good luck with that.

If Jaime wins, he's in the playoffs due to his point total. Greywater has to hope that Jaime loses and they win against Harlaw.

Power Rankings Week 12.

1. Kalbear 75-33

2. Jaime. 73-35

3. Bronn 71-37

4. JJ. 63-45

5. Phillip 58-49

6. Blu Ray. 48-60

7. POTN. 41-67

8. Grozeng. 40-68

9. Mya. 39-68

10. Jaxom 31-77

Standings:

1. Kalbear 9-3 1887.48

2. Bronn. 8-4. 1904.86

3. Phillip 7-5 1800.42

4. JJ. 7-5. 1800.04

5. Blu Ray. 7-5. 1687.90

6. Jaime. 6-6 1918.68

7. POTN 6-6. 1649.80

8. Grozeng 5-7. 1569.08

9. Jaxom. 3-9. 1440.38

10. Mya. 2-10 1615.53

This is gonna be an interesting last week. Jaxom is officially eliminated, and the other two spots are still in play. Groz, POTN, and Mya are separated by only two games. POTN could Actually lose the power rankings battle but survive by making the playoffs with a win against Bronn, and Jaime losing to Kal. Jaime could lead the league in points and not make the playoffs. Gonna be interesting to see how it plays out.

I've got a bye no matter what.

So you're going to want to rest your starters for sure. Especially Rodgers and Brees who are getting creaky in their old age.

ETA: Not Bronn though. Bronn's guys need to play for the pride.

So looks like things are mostly set:

• Kalbear 9-3 1887.48
  • Bronn 8-4. 1904.86
  • Phillip 7-5. 1800.42
  • JJ 7-5 1800.04
  • Blu Ray 7-5 1687.90
  • Jaime 6-6 1918.68
  • POTN. 6-6. 1497.84
  • Groz 5-7. 1560.08
  • Jaxom. 3-9. 1440.38
  • Mya. 2-10. 1615.56

I've got a bye no matter what. If Bronn wins and I lose, Bronn will get the #1 bye. If Bronn loses the #2 bye would likely go to the winner of the Summerhall-Castle Black game.

Lord Harroway and the Mavericks are doomed to relegation. Horn Hill could in theory escape elimination if they win and score 90 points more than Greywater. Good luck with that.

If Jaime wins, he's in the playoffs due to his point total. Greywater has to hope that Jaime loses and they win against Harlaw.

I think Bronn had the 2 seed pretty much wrapped up. Even with a loss Phillip or I would have to outscore him by more than 100 points. Not impossible but highly highly unlikely. Mya isn't relegated yet, she could easily have a better power ranking than POTN and Groz. Good god I hope I don't have to see Jamie's team in the 1st round. His luck is gonna have to change sometime.

I am benching everyone this week in hopes that I do not have to see Jaime in the first round.

This is a joke of course... Greywater Greenseers could knock me out with 150 point win if I did that, but wouldn't that have been an awesome strategy If I did? Kind of like benching the starters in real football once you clinch your seed.

Just want to point out there were points in this season where Kal was 0-3 and Groz was 5-0. Kal hasn't lost since his nadir and Groz hasn't won since his peak.

This experts season has been nuts.

I am benching everyone this week in hopes that I do not have to see Jaime in the first round.

This is a joke of course... Greywater Greenseers could knock me out with 150 point win if I did that, but wouldn't that have been an awesome strategy If I did? Kind of like benching the starters in real football once you clinch your seed.

Well you (or JJ) could always half bench. :P But then I looked closer and realized that because you and JJ play each other, if I win this week, I'm gonna be either the #4 or #5 seed guaranteed. So in that case, the only way to avoid me is actually the opposite of tanking - you need to win and nail down the #3 seed.

Then again in that situation, the loser could still be okay if Bluray wins, because then the loser slips all the way to the #6 seed and gets an instant rematch with the winner in Week 14.

But I could also lose this week and then get in the playoffs through the backdoor if POTN also loses which means I become the #6 seed and then suddenly the optimal strategy is back to tanking. Or I could miss the playoffs entirely and make all these scenarios for naught.

Once again FFL proves itself impossible to engineer.

Another trade Between Bronn and I. This one with greater significance.

I get E. Sanders and T. Kelce

Bronn gets J. Thomas and J. Brown

The question for me was would I rather start Sanders and Kelce or Thomas and Smith. Week you can all guess my answer.

Just want to point out there were points in this season where Kal was 0-3 and Groz was 5-0. Kal hasn't lost since his nadir and Groz hasn't won since his peak.

This experts season has been nuts.

I had 2 weeks I should have won where I screwed up my lineup and didn't make changes (or thought I made them). I seriously screwed up this year.

I picked the wrong week to run into the buzzsaw that is whatever defense is playing Oakland. 32 points? Geez. My only hope is that the complete shitshow that is the Jets decides to do a similar thing with the Miami defense.

This be Toyota Recap speak for "Thou Art Jaxomed"....

"If they played every team every week, Lord Harroway's Team would be 31-86."

This one be less clear...

"Horn Hill Ser Piggys would be 43-74 if they played every team every week"

Drum Roll

"If they played every team every week, Eyrie Mavericks would be 44-73."

"If Greywater Greenseers had played every team in the league each week, they would be 48-69."

Final Power Rankings and Standings:

Kalbear 83-34

Jaime. 82-35

Bronn. 73-44

JJ. 67-50

Phillip 59-57

Blu Ray. 54-63

POTN. 48-69

Mya. 44-73

Grozeng. 43-74

Jaxom. 31-86

Kalbear. 9-4 2076.78

Bronn. 8-5. 2029.88

JJ. 8-5. 1952.64

BluRay 8-5. 1860.80

Jaime. 7-6. 2116.50

Phillip 7-6 1921.10

POTN. 7-6. 1827.44

Grozeng 6-7. 1703.74

Jaxom. 3-10. 1526.60

Mya. 2-11. 1772.88

Jaxom, Grozeng, and Mya are officially Jaxomed. POTN had a big last week to hang on to his spot. I will post save scenarios for the eliminated players later today.

Playoffs seedings and matchups:

1. Kalbear bye

2. Bronn bye

3. JJ vs. 6. Phillip

4. BluRay vs. 5. Jaime

Thankfully Jaime held on in a high scoring game against Kal this week so I don't have to see him in the first round, but trying to beat Phillip 2 weeks in a row will be chore in itself.

Invites to Experts for this year will be the winners of the following leagues in order.

1. Westeros A

2. Westeros B

3. Westeros C

4. Thunderdome

5. Outlaw

6. Dynasty

7. Survivor

I liked Bronns idea from an earlier post to be implemented next year. Assigning points for final standings in leagues. Highest cumulative points will Get the invites to Experts. I will ( hopefully with everyone's help ) get the point totals worked out and ready for next year.

Invites to Experts for this year will be the winners of the following leagues in order.

1. Westeros A

2. Westeros B

3. Westeros C

4. Thunderdome

Hopefully, I can manage a win in at least one of these leagues. Was hoping to just point to my history/success this year, and the fact that I was never Jaxomed. But if that's not enough, I'll try to earn it.

Hopefully, I can manage a win in at least one of these leagues. Was hoping to just point to my history/success this year, and the fact that I was never Jaxomed. But if that's not enough, I'll try to earn it.

If you don't win your way in, your on the top of the list if people win and turn down invites buddy.

Archived