Arrow Season 3 (Spoilers)

Lol

I can't beleive they pulled the "Aunt May" plot out! Laurel is lying to her dad about Sara's death because it might give him a heart attack? FFS. It's like they can't help but to have Laurel do something stupid every episode (and I thought she'd be acceptable this week),

Sons of Anarchy has made me loathe music montages so I didn't enjoy the one here either.

Liking Ray Palmer - I'm confused as to how another multi-billion who claims Starling City is his home has never been in the plot until now. Unless he was generalising and means it is his home now. Otherwise where the hell was he last year when part of the city was destroyed? The microverse? I'm actually hoping we don't see him as the Atom anytime soon. I'd rather get to know him as "who olly could be without the vigilantism". That and shrinking still seems too alien for the show - even with Flash and his gang around now.

I guess they were being sarcastic with the line "not many homicides are by people who don't know each other. Imagine how many there are that use arrows". Based on this show there are more arrow killers than not! We've got Arrow, Arsenal, Merlyn, Komodo and the entire league of assassins. It's an epidemic.

I can't beleive they pulled the "Aunt May" plot out! Laurel is lying to her dad about Sara's death because it might give him a heart attack? FFS. It's like they can't help but to have Laurel do something stupid every episode (and I thought she'd be acceptable this week),

Why do writers still try these tired plots? What is there even to gain for the show except the occasional excuse for our heroes to suddenly look embarassed and shifty whenever Sara is brought up? So stupid.

I guess they were being sarcastic with the line "not many homicides are by people who don't know each other. Imagine how many there are that use arrows". Based on this show there are more arrow killers than not! We've got Arrow, Arsenal, Merlyn, Komodo and the entire league of assassins. It's an epidemic.

Well, ARGUS apparently has at least 10 people on file who have a preference for bows.

Why do writers still try these tired plots? What is there even to gain for the show except the occasional excuse for our heroes to suddenly look embarassed and shifty whenever Sara is brought up? So stupid.

It is cringeworthy. Made worse by the fact I was thinking how refreshing it was that Olly said "you need to tell your dad" and it looked as though Laurel was being sensible. Then we get a lazy "bleep bleep there goes the heart attack alarm". No I've rembered Laurel's tirade at her family for keeping secrets from her...

Ten was Oliver's number. Argus had a whole lot apparently, but only Komodo wore a mask?

Instead of a springboard for Laurel, Sara's death is really going to make her character dumber.

Clearly the bow and arrow is the weapon of choice for black op american agencies.No wonder they love deadshot!

Even the writers seem to be acknowledging how unbelievable it would be for Laurel to suddenly become the new Canary, when Oliver mentions it took Sara years of training to become as good as she was and then throwing in the Thea training scene as well at the end.

Even the writers seem to be acknowledging how unbelievable it would be for Laurel to suddenly become the new Canary, when Oliver mentions it took Sara years of training to become as good as she was and then throwing in the Thea training scene as well at the end.

This is what im wondering, how in the world is a girl who needed Huntress to bail her out, gonna suddenly become a badass that can give Green Arrow a run for his money?

This is what im wondering, how in the world is a girl who needed Huntress to bail her out, gonna suddenly become a badass that can give Green Arrow a run for his money?

Simple - you need a montage (montage).

Based on one of the casting pieces, they've already stated exactly how she's going to become a badass. It's pretty faithful to the comics in that sense minus a few years of training. That or they'll cheat and show that she was training throughout the last 5 years and didn't use her skillz because she was drunk all the time.

Simple - you need a montage (montage).

Based on one of the casting pieces, they've already stated exactly how she's going to become a badass. It's pretty faithful to the comics in that sense minus a few years of training. That or they'll cheat and show that she was training throughout the last 5 years and didn't use her skillz because she was drunk all the time.

I knew this was coming :lol: AMUURRRRICCA, FUCK YEAH!!!

It would probably help if they brought in Wildcat to train her.

I just realized that they literally stuffed Sarah's body in the fridge (OK, a freezer, but it still counts).

With the new spin of it being used to spur your ineffective alcoholic sister to deeds of heroism.

Oh wait...

:)

So, given that we don't like the shortcuts to badassery, was I the only one bothered by Thea's sudden ability to take down two men, at the same time, ninja-style? Surely there hasn't been that much time between seasons.

I felt they were going easier on her than they should have?

But yeah it's hard to accept Roy's as good as he is now, though he did have those parkour skills. Even Laurel has her self-defense classes, but Thea was at the bottom of a Vertigo barrel last I checked.

Archived