Video Games - All Hail Warner Bros(!?!)

The Anti-Targ

So in that article, it mentions a site that will be going live in a week to input your prior decisions.

Will that site link up with my PS4? Do I put in my EA info or PSN ID or something and it can update it that way? Or is that something I will just have to do when I put the disc in the machine?

It requires an Origin/EA/Bioware login. You then use that same account to log in once you're in the game, the same way you did with ME2/3 and both previous DA games.

It requires an Origin/EA/Bioware login. You then use that same account to log in once you're in the game, the same way you did with ME2/3 and both previous DA games.

I played all the ME and DA games on the same PS3 system... so I've never had to do that before. :dunno:

Eh? How did, for example, multiplayer work on the PS3 then?

Assuming you're talking Mass Effect 3? You just log into the multiplayer thing and it matches you up with a team that meets your search criteria. Same as any other game. Not sure what you are asking here I guess.

Assuming you're talking Mass Effect 3? You just log into the multiplayer thing and it matches you up with a team that meets your search criteria. Same as any other game. Not sure what you are asking here I guess.

AFAIK the ME3 multiplayer was already tied to an EA account for all systems (i.e. your unlocked equipment, characters, Galactic Readyness ratings could all be viewed by logging into Bioware's site, regardless of which platform you were playing on), so the system for the DA Keep is probably going to be very similar for the consoles.

AFAIK the ME3 multiplayer was already tied to an EA account for all systems (i.e. your unlocked equipment, characters, Galactic Readyness ratings could all be viewed by logging into Bioware's site, regardless of which platform you were playing on), so the system for the DA Keep is probably going to be very similar for the consoles.

I never created an EA account for the 360, but still had full multiplayer access.

I never created an EA account for the 360, but still had full multiplayer access.

Strange.. Did EA outsource that to Microsoft and Sony then? I guess second hand data would be more than enough for balance patches, but somehow I always assumed they had more direct control since they also actively banned players from the game.

In that case I guess you have to manually link an EA account to a PSN/X-Box-live ID in order to use stuff like the Keep or the N7-HQ.

Now, I may very well be the only person here with a Wii U, but God damn, yesterday's Smash direct has made me glad I bought one. Eight players in a single game. It's like the developer's traveled back in time, read my 12-year-old mind, and decided to make my dreams a reality.

God damn.

He gave Alien Isolation a pretty good review too. Rather shocked he was, giving 2 AAA movie tie in games good reviews back to back.

They might both make his top 5 for the year.

Why?

He's never had an issue praising games he thinks are good.

I'm playing Civilization: Beyond Earth as well. There's some cool stuff with the decision-making and the much less linear tech tree, but other than that it's basically Civ 5 about 150 turns into a game.

I really hate the diplomacy system and options of the post-Civ III games. Hell, my favorite diplomacy system from a Civ-related game is still the one from SMAC, and that came out 15 years ago.

I really tried to get into The Witcher (2). Loved the world, the aesthetic, the attitude, but the mechanics and the fighting were just so clunky and annoying. I remember the menus/crafting felt like a chore as well. I stopped not long after I killed the Kayran (the giant octopus boss).

Archived