Lets be straight forward: What is Sansa's destiny?

Lord Damian

No show stuff, although, it raises questions. What in the hell is going to happen to this young lady?

I have been all over the board with her so I place an open question to everyone. Given all that we know through the books and what GRRM and Others who have privy knowledge regarding the general end of the books, what is her destiny?

I don't see Sansa as a Queen at all, nor shipped with Jon, Ageon, Tyrion of LF! Sandor maybe, for awhile at least. I'd like to see her end her arc in WF with one or two of her sibs. Sansa the peacemaker, not the Queen with Arya as backup.

:dunno:

The most popular choices for Sansa's "controversial chapter" is her rape by the hands of Littlefinger or killing Sweet Robin. I think it's her deciding to have voluntary sex with Littlefinger. So to answer the question: her destiny is to enter adulthood as a player in the game, and eventually become pretty similar to Cersei.

I also think her destiny involves her dying before the series is over. Her direwolf is dead, and I think her absence on the surviving characters list from GRRM's original story speaks louder than any of the character's presence on it (yes, even with all the caveats about his story has changed from that version).

The most popular choices for Sansa's "controversial chapter" is her rape by the hands of Littlefinger or killing Sweet Robin. I think it's her deciding to have voluntary sex with Littlefinger. So to answer the question: her destiny is to enter adulthood as a player in the game, and eventually become pretty similar to Cersei.

I also think her destiny involves her dying before the series is over. Her direwolf is dead, and I think her absence on the surviving characters list from GRRM's original story speaks louder than any of the character's presence on it (yes, even with all the caveats about his story has changed from that version).

Yeah, it does seem that she is not going to be around in the end which pretty much says she dies. I admit it, I am scared for her. I prefer death by the others for Sansa before being raped or trapped in some twisted sex thing against her will. I feel sorry for her.

I thought at first she would be Aegon's Queen, get pregnant and died by Dany's dragons.

Recently, I think she is a possible Nissa Nissa.

Lady died by exectution at the implied order of a King, nagged by his Queen. Lady was the last living being killed personally by Ned Stark, the wolf's owner's father. GRRM has stated and I believe him, that the Stark kids and their wolves paths in life are mirrored and shared.

Hmm, I'm not sure about Sansa's fate. Despite the fact that she's lost Lady, there's quite a bit of evidence that "dogs" take a liking to and protect her.

Sandor Clegane, known as "The Hound" protects her and appears to be in love with her. She thinks of him often after leaving KL.

There's also a scene in the chapter after her "escape" from King's Landing, while at The Fingers with Petyr Baelish.

One of the household dogs, a blind dog, takes a liking to her and stays at her side. One get's the feeling

that these "dogs" kind of take Lady's place. The winds at the Eyrie sound to her like a wolf, a ghost wolf.

I have the feeling that rather than be an unwitting instrument in Sweetrobin's death (via sweetsleep as many believe), she will rather

be his protector and ensure his survival. Littlefinger's endgame is unknown and appears sinister. Sansa appears to be a pawn but LF has

already told her about the role pawns play. She is aware of this and is in the process of playing the game herself.

In fact, Sansa knows enough about LF to destroy him even now. I imagine that he sees her

as both a pawn and a partner in crime.

I see Sansa's great chance when Cersei is finally dead and gone. How she will make use of this

I'm not sure but it should certainly boost her chances of survival and enhance her return to the scene as Sansa Stark.

She is Ned's daughter and Cat's - both Riverun, the Vale and the entire North

would back her if she could come out of hiding without fear of repercussions from King's Landing. Even the Tyrells could support her.

I don't think Sansa will end up as a queen. I think she will end up as a great lady or perhaps she'll end up wealthy and powerful in a more subtle manner.

She isn't going to die. Me and the other members of the Lemon Cake Mafia aren't going to let that happen.

I don't think Sansa will end up as a queen. I think she will end up as a great lady or perhaps she'll end up wealthy and powerful in a more subtle manner.

She isn't going to die. Me and the other members of the Lemon Cake Mafia aren't going to let that happen.

Damn straight! :cheers:

She won't be fucking Littlefinger :ack: or killing Sweetrobin. To paraphrase Mark Twain "Rumors of Sansa's evilness are greatly exaggerated."

I personally think she will end up being raped by Littlefinger and ultimately exact her revenge on him (Team Littlefinger FYI). As her end role, I think she will be alive at the end of the books (perhaps the last remaining Stark), however I don't understand where everyone gets the idea of her becoming Queen. I think her character arc clearly starts with her hopes and dreams of a place at court in kings Landing, and even being Joffrey's queen, but through increasing cynicism and realization will ultimately just want to return to Winterfell away from all the intrigue and chaos in the South.

I think she will live.

Somewhere I remember Leaf or Jojen stated eventually magic will die along with Giants, Krackens, Mammoths and the Direwolf which will out last them all but will eventually go too; my thinking is Sansa lost her magic side when Lady was sacrificed and she manage to stay alive and grow I think this growth is on the politics of her society and will be instrumental in bringing back her house and possibly securing peace for the realm ( her sacrifice may be a political marriage to secure the realm), some how find a way to keep SR alive and gain his love to get the Vale to help the North,RR, and get her back to Winterfell.

Of course there is much foreshadowing and many directions her story can go, only one seems to be about her dying; and her arc seems about living and surviving and growing out of childish stories.

Archived