Trailer thread

Veltigar

Holy shit, indeed. I loved the message "No animals were harmed in the making on this film. 70 members of the cast and crew were." Those people be crazy.

Apparently, on top of the injuries mentioned in the trailer, the cinematographer got scalped by one of the cats. Crazy really is the only word that fits. I'll put it on my watchlist though.

What a nuts film. Glad no animals were harmed though. I'm one of those people who think: if you're putting yourself into an animals territory and kill it in self defence you're still 100% responsible for killing the animal.

Oh, they had to drag Toby Stephens into this :(

Returning an earlier favour: someone's been watching Cinema Sins.

Returning an earlier favour: someone's been watching Cinema Sins.

Indeed I have. Although its been awhile. I don't find them very funny anymore, they lost it a bit imo :(

Why would I write reviews about films that are like a decade old by now? :P

Because, despite the fact that you are a classy Belgian gentlemen, you are a transparet closet (when it comes to what's next) superhero haterade drinker to the max (which I can fully understand cause most of them DO suck).

The new FF has a 20% rating on Rottentomatoes right now....that is beyond Zack Snyder-level bad, that is the Room of Superhero movies awful.

Indeed I have. Although its been awhile. I don't find them very funny anymore, they lost it a bit imo :(

Yeah they're pretty bad now.  It'd be cool if you could look at one of them and tell something about the quality of the movie based on the number of sins, but instead they stretch every single one out to 10 minutes plus, adding bs 'sins' to pad out the running time.

Also new Deadpool trailer. EDIT: Whoops, that was the dumb greenband trailer. Here is the Redband trailer for Deadpool :D

The new FF has a 20% rating on Rottentomatoes right now....that is beyond Zack Snyder-level bad, that is the Room of Superhero movies awful.

Please Red, The Room is the Citizen Kane of bad films. It's terrible, but due to its terribleness it is paradoxically one of the greatest films ever made. No mere lame superhero film could replicate its success :P

As to the new FF, I'm not going to see it. The FF suck anyway and word on the street is that the entire thing is an epic clusterfuck. I feel bad for the cast though, those were some bona fide good actors in there.

They were always just about silly nitpicking and anything they could make fun of.

Yeah, but they aren't very funny anymore imo. Aside from their classic stuff (the logo's and things like that) they always feel like they are trying way to hard. I have to agree with Kindly Old Man, that they are way to obsessed with padding out their runtime. And I get that, it must be pretty tiring work watching movies a couple of times, finding good sins and getting the videos out every Tuesday and Thursday.

tease for Scorsese and Terence Winters new HBO series starring Bobby Cannavale. Vinyl

Oh, that looks like it could be very good. HBO is seriously in need of some good new drama's, because their current line-up is pretty shitty on that front. And Scorsese revisiting New York is always an exciting prospect.

A trailer for Being Canadian. A humorous documentary about Canada and its people. This could be fun.

EDIT: Also a trailer for The Diary of a Teenage Girl. It's getting some great reviews, so I do think I'll watch it. Normally these type of movies are really cliché, but this might be a bit different :)

Archived