What deceased character in the show, still alive in the series, do you root for the most?

Robb_Warged

(sorry if this thread has been done before or if this is the wrong forum for it.  I feel like this fits under general ASOIAF discussion)

I'm sure most here have heard that GRRM revealed, in a recent Q&A, that there are characters in the show that are dead who are alive in the books, and I believe he said some of them may even live to the end of the story.

With this new info, what dead character in the show that is still alive in the books are you cheering on the most to continue going on in the story?

My pick is Jeyne Westerling.  Her TV show counterpart is dead.  GRRM says she will be in the TWOW prologue (we aren't sure if she is the POV).  She's my fav character's wife.  She's connected to the RW tragedy.  I'd love to see her succeed in whatever part she has left in the story.

Barristan. I started to prepare myself for his death, but those comments by GRRM give me a glimmer of hope. I at least want him to make it back to Westeros.

The reason I want Barristan to live is because I never liked the theories of him dying by Victarion.

[spoiler]
He was very excited and even happy to see the Ironborn landing and kicking ass on his side and on behalf of Dany
[/spoiler]

Also, why would Victarion kill Barristan if he wants to win Dany's favour?

Personally, I can't wait for some sort of gathering of Victarion/Tyrion/Barristan to try to defend and rule Meereen until Dany returns. Victarion will solve the Meereenese knot with his axe <3

Archived