NFL 2013 Week 2 - Week 3: Running Back Graveyard

BLU-RAY

What is it about Seattle that makes it so loud? Is it the architecture of the stadium? Or the fans?

I can't imagine the fan base is naturally louder than somewhere like Pittsburgh...

Pretty great week of football. Saints come back, Broncos dominate, and the AFC East is undefeated against teams not named "The New England Patriots," Cutler is clutch for the second week and we all wonder if the Jags will win a game.

May do a wrote up tomorrow, but got work and stuff. And its 5-0 Seattle. Who's pitching anyway....?

Russell Wilson is 2/10 for 48 yards and a pick but they're up by 5. It's good being Russell Wilson.

I don't even feel like Kaepernick is playing badly...it just feels like he's a Christian out there and they've released the lions.

ETA: I feel obligated to say that if RGIII goes 2/10 for 48 yards with a pick in a half this year, the Redskins would be down, approximately 437-0. I'm just saying.

Man. Just realized that my Browns will be the Thursday night game in a few weeks. Sorry guys.

Wow...they play the Bills too. If it's any consolation, I think the Browns have a good thing going on defense. They could definitely build around that.

Wow...they play the Bills too. If it's any consolation, I think the Browns have a good thing going on defense. They could definitely build around that.

@Hutch - I'll try not to let it happen again

You're right, fuseprime. The only part of the defense I don't care for is the secondary play of guys not named TJ Ward and Joe Haden. I'm really regretting not taking Dee Milliner. Mingo was a great pick but Dee could have been as well and he fits a more serious need. We're so weak at the corner spot besides Joe. And the offense...don't get me started.

Ok my ears are ringing...what's the point of going to a football game in Seattle? All you hear is the crowd, which sounds like an endless stream of fighter jets passing the stadium. Even during a regular old first down, it was deafening.

Noise aside, that was awesome. Love seeing the 49ers get pounded like that, even though it probably won't happen again this season.

And Bills vs Browns on Thursday night? I'll watch it, I bet it'll shock everyone and turn into a shootout.

WTF is the point of a Ret/Dome if you don't close it before bad weather hits?
Seattle football roof doesn't close. You're thinking of the Mariners. There's no roof in Seahawks stadium.

It's incredibly loud there. And the fans are pretty insane now. It's crazy to see how many people on game day wear seahawks jerseys. For a town that was all about apathy for sports programs to the point where they were basically 'meh' to the sonics leaving, they sure do love the Seahawks now.

Bears pulled out a close one that really shouldn't have been. Cutler wasn't amazing but did have a 4th quarter comeback drive. Defense and special teams though...why have you forsaken me?

Archived