TTTNE #407: Here Be Dragons

KiDisaster

That's good, that's good news. Try to avoid heavy painkillers if you can, at least as long as warm water and pillows tame the pain.

already succumbed to the Metafamic Acid this morning. It's been a breeze since the painkiller, tbh. When I first dipped the foot in hot water I felt like Jaime and Qyburn.

already succumbed to the Metafamic Acid this morning. It's been a breeze since the painkiller, tbh. When I first dipped the foot in hot water I felt like Jaime and Qyburn.

Oh crap... Rest it a lot and try to keep that pain under control. I guess that's about all you can do. That and be patient with your foot. :grouphug: for your speedy recovery.

Oh R! Have a hug sweetheart :grouphug:

Two shots of vodka when you've had a shit day, is nothing to do with alcoholism. I say this as a guy who's father has been caught drink driving twice (and spends most of his time with some form of beverage close to hand,) and half of whose family drink several cans of beer every single evening. Feeling like you'd like a drink and needing a drink are too different things. Have another hug love :grouphug:

Aww, thank you, BB! :grouphug: Now I feel less of a mess, a non-alcoholism-prone mess :lol: Thanks for the hugs :grouphug:

Your father is alright though, right? He doesn't have a serious problem or anything?

Your father is alright though, right? He doesn't have a serious problem or anything?

Without wanting to bring the thread down, he's definitely got a problem. He's got depression as well. He knows he has a problem, but hasn't stopped. He isn't going to get his driving licence back, because he knows he'd onl;y drink drive again.

That's good, that's good news. Try to avoid heavy painkillers if you can, at least as long as warm water and pillows tame the pain.

Evening and good night spam!

To make the long story short, this day didn't exceed the least of my expectations. Such a shitty hell. The evening balanced it out a little... if not anything else, beauty salon was good at least... had a nice chat with the facial treatment lady. I felt half human for that hour...

*deep breath* Brighter days will come. And hopefully as soon as tomorrow.

Note to everybody: downing two shots of vodka when you feel like you can't take more after a two hours long shouting/screaming/crying giant-enormous-epic fight is the first step towards alcoholism. Don't do it! It's forbidden! I swear I won't do it again either.

Oh R! Have a hug sweetheart :grouphug:

Two shots of vodka when you've had a shit day, is nothing to do with alcoholism. I say this as a guy who's father has been caught drink driving twice (and spends most of his time with some form of beverage close to hand,) and half of whose family drink several cans of beer every single evening. Feeling like you'd like a drink and needing a drink are too different things. Have another hug love :grouphug:

What he said, I really wouldn't worry about having the occasional shot of Vodka after a shitty day :).

Fly by hugs for everyone. :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

so much to read, now no time to post.

HC nice to see PMG's map again, done when he was a mere lord mountain goat!! :laugh:

Oh, pm me your email, if you'd like an arial photo of the site my hubby works at.

Wait, you mean to play such an EG? Then I suggest you open a new thread, so anybody interested in EG, but not in TTTNE can be part of the decision.

Also, every list you or anybody else mentioned is missing Ljubljana - that cannot be tolerated! ;)

Uhhhhhhhhh ... I have no idea what you are apologising for ... :( Help?

It was a hypothetical question essentially, "What cities would you want to see on such a list?"

I got very good suggestions from Zar.

It looks like the game will be on a different topic, so I'm letting this list go for now.

Ljubljana is a city I actually looked at, but I know nothing about it and there are so many amazing cities in Europe . . .and anyway, how do you pronounce that?

I thought I was leaving sentence fragments about that would offend you. It was a tongue in cheek apology, tbh. :)

But if there's nothing that bothers you, that's a good thing, no?

eta:

Zar - is pMG not well?

Morning folks. I'm a little sleepy today. :(

You & me both.

We'd tend to TBB and make sure he not only healed, but didn't hurt himself further.

You'd make him chai and I'd read Madeleine to him.

"In an old house in Paris that was covered in vines,

Lived twelve little girls in two straight lines."

:lmao:

:lmao: Lol, looks like I woke up just now. :lol:

And I living in India don't recommend India as a tourist destination if you're coming to a metro city. It's much better if you're to visit the mountain ranges or the natural forests.

:lol: It's cool. I'll just have a word with Weapon X. Hopefully they can whip some kind of regenerative ability for me up.

I feel so loved

It's ok, I'll give you regenerative ability. As I said, won't let you die easily. :lol:

Hello, AK! How are you? It's been a while since I saw you around.

Hi RB. Just can't seem to find enough time to post on the weekends, that's all. Everything is fine. Year end is approaching, and I might make some big career decisions, or so I'm hoping. :(

Later now guys. :grouphug:

Quoting isn't working for me tonight, I had some ad in the text area that I really didn't want to click on.

Anyway, Hello Spammers! :grouphug: and some :kiss: and some :leer: to spice things up.

Zar- I hope your achilles tendon is getting better. Sometimes a pain pill is required to start healing. Rest easy, friend. And I hope your iphone charging issue gets resolved. I have an old iphone that I keep expecting to stop working, but it's a work horse. Someday I'll get a new one....

hc - I love the map. I have a laminated map on my coffee table and another one of only westeros on my wall at work.

Also, keep that list of cities for the next EG. I'd like to do that one, too. It's a nice change from the typical topic.

hello Gillio, TBB, and RB.

AK - good morning. Have some coffee. [_]P

Without wanting to bring the thread down, he's definitely got a problem. He's got depression as well. He knows he has a problem, but hasn't stopped. He isn't going to get his driving licence back, because he knows he'd onl;y drink drive again.

I know a bit about this. It's not a fun thing to deal with :grouphug:

RB - :grouphug: I hope things are looking up now :)

Hi everyone! Been a long day and it's actually coooold here :o Brrrrrr 38 degrees :o

Hugs and Kisses!

Good morning everyone :)

Catelyn, how is your daughter?

Hi Winter, thanks for asking. She's doing much better. I plastered the cutest photos of The Baby all over her bedroom and the bathroom - where she spends a significant amount of time - LOL. She told me she really misses him, but at least she isn't obsessing over morbid thoughts and images any more.

Now she's distracted with a line party for the midnight premiere of The Hobbit this Thursday, where she and her friends are going to dress up in costume and hand out homemade lembas bread to other line party folk. I will supervise in my Hobbit slippers. :-)

Hi everyone! Been a long day and it's actually coooold here :o Brrrrrr 38 degrees :o

Hugs and Kisses!

*lights a fire in the fireplace and snuggles up with LadyO under the softest, warmest baby alpaca blanket*

It's cold here, too. It's 29F and a light snow that might turn to freezing rain overnight. If so, I will be working from home tomorrow! I don't trust Portland drivers in ice and snow.

Stay warm! :grouphug:

Morning everyone :) Had a nice long, sleep.

AK, I guess it depends on where you want to be in 5 or 10 years.

Yes, Bex! That's a great way to look at these sorts of life decisions. It's good to ponder life every few years to see if you're going in the direction that 'feeds your soul'.

Good luck to AK!

I'm glad you had a nice long sleep! Now it's time for me to have some, since last night I didn't sleep much. Too cold, I think. Brrrr

Archived