(Book spoilers) Why did Lena Headey do that?

Panos Targaryen

This is what I think will happen:

-Brienne will come to the Vale, but Petyr and Sansa work together to fool her, and she leaves, not knowing Sansa was right in front of her nose.

-Then two things could happen. The rumors about the Hound still being alive will reach her (don't know who or how in the show, but eh), and she will go to the Riverlands to look for him and Arya. Or she'll just give up and return to KL.

-Then she and Pod will eventually get captured by BoB and LS. This will probably be the first scene where we see her.

Something has to happen with Lady Stoneheart! The whole Brienne and Jaime stuff is already important, and I bet she'll play a very important role in the future. Cutting out Coldhands is still understandable, as his role hasn't been really important. But LS is important, and I can't really imagine that they'll be able to replace her with anyone.

Are they? I know Lena knows about it, so that suggests they're keeping it in the show, which does surprise me, but what does 'all out' on the prophecy mean and why do you think that?

They are casting Maggy, young Cersei and Melara Hetherspoon.

Thoros can do it, or they could even keep Beric alive for it. There are plenty of ways to have Brienne and Jamie end up before the BWB without using Stoneheart, especially for a show that has the Ironborn run away from a shirtless man with a key to the kennel in his hand.

But, something about GOT and ASOIAF seems to bring out the troll in everyone, so, it's possible they will randomly throw her in next season.

They truly are insane. I thought they didn't do flashbacks? For the love of god. I am speechless.

Bran is now a tree that can see history. It is not necessarily a flashback. We will have more and more history shown via Bran IMO.

They truly are insane. I thought they didn't do flashbacks? For the love of god. I am speechless.

I am only upset in the sense that they did not bother to do the dream remembrance at the Tower of Joy but they are choosing to do this. But it is, what it is.

I would not be surprised if the flashback with Maggy the Frog is the very first scene from the fifth season before they wake Cersei up to tell her that her father is dead and Tyrion has escaped.

Bran is now a tree that can see history. It is not necessarily a flashback. We will have more and more history shown via Bran IMO.

i'm not trying to be argumentative, but of ALL the things they might have Bran see....WHY would it be this, something that has nothing at all to do with him, his story, even his family or the war in the North?

I'm really very surprised they're going this route, especially w/how Cersei has been played so far.

i'm not trying to be argumentative, but of ALL the things they might have Bran see....WHY would it be this, something that has nothing at all to do with him, his story, even his family or the war in the North?

I'm really very surprised they're going this route, especially w/how Cersei has been played so far.

I think the show will possibly use his ability to see history to tell us things that are relevant and set up the story. I see no reason why he would have blinkers and only see his family.

I am only upset in the sense that they did not bother to do the dream remembrance at the Tower of Joy but they are choosing to do this. But it is, what it is.

I would not be surprise if the flashback with Maggy the Frog is the very first scene from the fifth season before they wake Cersei up to tell her that her father is dead and Tyrion has escaped.

Good call, it would set the stage for Cersei's meltdown which will be one of the main arcs of next season, I'd guess....and would be a regular dream, like Sansa's dream. Still. Oh whatever, I don't know why anything D&D do surprises me at this stage.

This is what I think will happen:

-Brienne will come to the Vale, but Petyr and Sansa work together to fool her, and she leaves, not knowing Sansa was right in front of her nose.

-Then two things could happen. The rumors about the Hound still being alive will reach her (don't know who or how in the show, but eh), and she will go to the Riverlands to look for him and Arya. Or she'll just give up and return to KL.

-Then she and Pod will eventually get captured by BoB and LS. This will probably be the first scene where we see her.

Something has to happen with Lady Stoneheart! The whole Brienne and Jaime stuff is already important, and I bet she'll play a very important role in the future. Cutting out Coldhands is still understandable, as his role hasn't been really important. But LS is important, and I can't really imagine that they'll be able to replace her with anyone.

With the direction of the show, I feel it is more likely she becomes her personal bodyguard or something.

I realize the show doesn't bother with logic, but why would Brienne go to the Riverlands to look for Sansa and not the Vale? Especially since she just found Arya Stark 10 miles from the gate? She's right there. LOL. Or, for that matter, since has just met Arya, why wouldn't she track Arya and head to Braavos, because a young girl who got a cabin on a ship to Braavos will probably be easy to uncover.

IMO the only possible way we're getting Stoneheart is if the show was surprised at the level of pull the no Stoneheart stuff got and they change their mind, because Graves interview very clearly spells out no Stoneheart because they all think it's better that Cat died and stayed dead.

The Hound specifically told her that Lysa was dead.

That was the only reason she was going to the Vale, along with Arya possibly being sold to her only remaining relative with money.

She will go back to the Riverlands to track Arya, which will take her to Saltpans, which is where Arya left from (the salt was even shown being shoveled) and Saltpans is Crownlands/Riverlands territory. There she will stop tracking Arya because she will assume, as in the books, that Arya died in the massacre at Saltpans.

Getting to Saltpans involves passing through a bit of the Riverlands.

Everybody see here.

Key quote:

Speaking of your Instagram, a lot of people pointed to another photo you posted and thought it gave away the arrival of another character this season. Turns out it didn’t.

My stone heart! That was in Palm Springs and I found these stones and thought, “Oh, I’ll make a heart,” and I couldn’t believe people were freaking out about it.

I'd rather have seen her daughters do it than bring back a character who's better off dead. I think the writers know it's a terrible idea but their hands are tied, it's not like there a many good story arcs left after this season. They need the shock value of Stoneheart so are saving it.

The writers might not share your opinion.

Hopefully, they can appreciate LS as more than a "zombie that goes around killing people" (damn Graves) and if they cut her then I may have completely lost faith in them.

I will be mad if Lady Stoneheart is cut but Robert Strong is not. I always see the unsullied complain about the 'bad guys' always winning so having said 'bad guy' (The Mountain) become a supernatural being and Catelyn (victim) not come back for vengeance is just frustrating.

Skin so itchy. I think I'm allergic to something....

Song stuck in my head... "Get your rocks off, get your rocks off honey. Shake it now now, get 'em off downtown..."

You've all gone a lil cray cray and have started descending into madness. Don't do that. Leave it to the pros....

I still think that you're all the witches tits... ♥

Fuck, I have to keep it on topic no?! Lena Headey, I hate you. You suck monkeyballs and stuff! You're like such a troll, or an orc or something! There, that ok? Nailed it! Awesome sauce....

But that's it. Finished. No more bickering guys. Summer skies, sparkling wines and sweaty thighs. Spread love, no arguing amongst yourselves my lovelies. Life is short and shit as it is. Smile and spread nothing but love & positivity....

I love you Lena <3

I would take anything you hear as a compliment. I can't imagine someone other than you playing Cersei, you're killing it. Looking forward to watching you in the coming seasons. :bowdown:

I was thinking the same thing. You intro her next season, and then have Brienne and Pod go back about their travels on roads decorated with hanging Freys....who knows maybe they stumble upon an certain inn where everyone's favorite blacksmith is helping run an orphanage.

exactly, I don't get all the complaints about her. there's a ton of other much more important stuff D&D are fucking up. Like last week people were complaining about Stannis not coming to the wall. Just wait a week you freaks!

Archived