(Book spoilers) Why did Lena Headey do that?

Panos Targaryen

Skin so itchy. I think I'm allergic to something....

Song stuck in my head... "Get your rocks off, get your rocks off honey. Shake it now now, get 'em off downtown..."

You've all gone a lil cray cray and have started descending into madness. Don't do that. Leave it to the pros....

I still think that you're all the witches tits... ♥

Fuck, I have to keep it on topic no?! Lena Headey, I hate you. You suck monkeyballs and stuff! You're like such a troll, or an orc or something! There, that ok? Nailed it! Awesome sauce....

But that's it. Finished. No more bickering guys. Summer skies, sparkling wines and sweaty thighs. Spread love, no arguing amongst yourselves my lovelies. Life is short and shit as it is. Smile and spread nothing but love & positivity....

Your awesome! Pawning us nerds. :lmao:

If you really are Lena Headey (which I think you are) you truly nail Cersei. Can't wait to see you go all Cray Cray mood next season!

In that Alex Graves interview, he sounds really freaking snarky and bitey to the fandom. And given how the fandom has been lately, i kinda dont blame him, but that wasnt exactly very classy on his part. B:

Besides, if they do LSH, its probably going to be CGI with Fairley's voice.

Song stuck in my head... "Get your rocks off, get your rocks off honey. Shake it now now, get 'em off downtown..."

You've all gone a lil cray cray and have started descending into madness. Don't do that. Leave it to the pros....

Fuck, I have to keep it on topic no?! Lena Headey, I hate you. You suck monkeyballs and stuff! You're like such a troll, or an orc or something! There, that ok? Nailed it! Awesome sauce....

But that's it. Finished. No more bickering guys. Summer skies, sparkling wines and sweaty thighs. Spread love, no arguing amongst yourselves my lovelies. Life is short and shit as it is. Smile and spread nothing but love & positivity....

If you are truly Lena Headey, you have earned yourself a lifelong fan with this post. :commie: :thumbsup:

She might have done that pic because she heard about plans to include Stoneheart in season 5... it didn't necessarily have to be foreshadowing for this past season.

this. She was celebrating Fairley coming back and her character is now Stoneheart. Also the reply from Fairley also looked like a thank you from Fairley with "oh bless her"

ILS has to be introduced or the effect would be lost. So first we have to see some Frey's being hanged, maybe a reveal to Bran with his mother being found (an event in the past now), then once all the pieces being set out, the reveal as the closer on episode 2 or 3.

[...]

Also Stoneheart works best as part of Bran warging into trees, Nymiria etc. The chronology in the books is a bit wonky. Having Bran be a tree earlier lets him play a part in the Riverlands campaign and establish the role of the weirwoods.

I agree. Bran's visions would be a good way to introduce LS. I was just really hoping that we would get her last night...

we're getting LS next season don't worry

I hope so. We've been waiting for two years now...

No one should be directing or writing who hasn't read the books. I'm looking at you, Alex "it was consensual by the end" Graves. Honestly, I don't give a hoot in hell about his opinion.

And as much as I love the show I have to agree with this. I'm not sure if I'll ever be able to take anything Graves says seriously.

I always thought Tolkien fanatics were the most whiny, pretentious and entitled fan base I've come across; but after tonight's episode (and honestly, the entirety of this season) I've come to the realisation that ASoIaF's really does take the cake.

Quote of the year. :bowdown:

But I guess it's just what comes with having a large fanbase, the more people who are a part of it, the more...bad fans?...you're going to get.

That was probably the biggest troll thing that has ever happened to me. After the episode, I was confused. An hour later, I was slightly disappointed. Now, I think it's kind of hilarious how we all got trolled that hard. Classic. The only thing missing from the end of that episode was if they played "Never Gonna Give You Up" by Rick Astley for the credits song. Could you imagine? I'd burst into tears laughing.

Also the people sending her personal insults? Because of a TV show that didn't show a cool character? Kind of an overreaction and completely unnecessary. Some people need to chill out.

Wait, there is such a thing as sparkling wine?!?

I am going shopping tomorrow.

She did it because she can. Just like D&D change shit because they can. Does anyone think they give "a dusty fuck" what a bunch of us internet people say? They get their millions no matter what, and HBO gets their ratings. And we poor fools bitch and moan, but keep coming back for more. I doubt anyone will truly not watch next season because of all this junk. And D&D know that too. Maybe by the time the final book comes out, in say, 20 years (sarc), we may have a better understanding of why they chosen to stray on so many important parts with their adaptation. Then again, maybe we won't.

If that really is you Lena, I love you so much for that; never change!

People should really not be attacking her personally.

I reckon she thought the trolling was in jest. It wasn't just the insta pic, she also made an account and posted anagrams before the episode aired. http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/user/90938-lh031073/

However I was extremely upset by it. Her posts were literally the basis of my Lady Stoneheart hopefulness and I was one of those who refused to believe otherwise, because why would Lena post that if it wasn't included. I felt literally shattered when it didn't happen, my favourite character and favourite plot twist being omitted.

Maybe its a lesson that I shouldn't take the tv show so seriously, and I have learnt my lesson: NEVER EXPECT ANYTHING FROM HBO. Expectation= dissapointment. This isn't the song of ice and fire. Next season I CERTAINLY WILL NOT be following the show, and speculation in the lead up as I did this season. I may even refrain from watching it till its finished.

Also well done Lena you trolled me good. :crying: :crying: :crying: I hope it feels good to know you ruined someone's day. :crying: :crying: :crying:

Do you honestly think this was Lena registered here? Does anyone think this? :dunno:

Archived