(Book spoilers) Why did Lena Headey do that?

Panos Targaryen

There might have been no Brotherhood but come on, the number of times Catelyn has been mentioned this season was indeed suspicious. Also, that creepy vision Bran had of his mother in season 3, just to mention another hint.

I am thinking she might be the "prologue" to season 5, like the swords this season. However it might be combined with a Bran vision, which is actually my hope. I would rather see her first in a vision being revived by Beric, than all of a sudden meeting her hanging Freys.

I am thinking she might be the "prologue" to season 5, like the swords this season. However it might be combined with a Bran vision, which is actually my hope. I would rather see her first in a vision being revived by Beric, than all of a sudden meeting her hanging Freys.

Agree. I think that if - and I hope so - she'll be part of s5, Bran's visions are probably the right way to deal with her character. That's the only way we would still be able to have Nymeria/Beric scene to start with.

I like that idea. It's a little too late to actually see the revival in the flesh, but through Bran's visions would be a great way to kick off the season.

Not that I'm expecting it to happen, but still.

And anyone personally attacking Lena needs to get their damn head sorted out.

:agree: Just like people that used to fuck with Jack Gleeson on the streets, wtf is wrong with people :dunno:

I personally love Lena, she's been on some of the blu ray commentaries, and she's really funny.

Lena's the best; I really hope crazed fans aren't giving her a hard time about this. Besides, whether LS is in next season or cut entirely, her posting it is amusing. It's really our faults for trying to derive so much meaning from it.

I think she was just fucking about with rocks..Made a heart. Posted it to IG

Agreed. People need to stop with the hate on Lena. First of all, she did it several weeks ago, not a few days before the finale as the OP said, so there is less connection between the finale and the picture than is being implied. Second, I think she is on record saying she has not read the books.

This is likely a case of "sometimes a cigar, is just a cigar", and so it was with the heart of stones.

People should really not be attacking her personally.

I reckon she thought the trolling was in jest. It wasn't just the insta pic, she also made an account and posted anagrams before the episode aired. http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/user/90938-lh031073/

However I was extremely upset by it. Her posts were literally the basis of my Lady Stoneheart hopefulness and I was one of those who refused to believe otherwise, because why would Lena post that if it wasn't included. I felt literally shattered when it didn't happen, my favourite character and favourite plot twist being omitted.

Maybe its a lesson that I shouldn't take the tv show so seriously, and I have learnt my lesson: NEVER EXPECT ANYTHING FROM HBO. Expectation= dissapointment. This isn't the song of ice and fire. Next season I CERTAINLY WILL NOT be following the show, and speculation in the lead up as I did this season. I may even refrain from watching it till its finished.

Also well done Lena you trolled me good. :crying: :crying: :crying: I hope it feels good to know you ruined someone's day. :crying: :crying: :crying:

wait, what? Lena made an account?

I don't really keep up with what the actors tell the media regarding what their characters will do, but hasn't this type of thing happened before? Seems someone posted that the actor playing Brienne had remarked to the media that she would be biting off someone's ear. Who knows the reason for this type of thing - my daughter is an actor and actually recently experienced this 'cut' thing. She was to be in a certain episode of a TV series, had been told which episode it would be, but her part was ultimately cut, with no notice. Happens a lot, I believe. Of course in the biting off ear thing, I guess it could happen in a future episode, but I rather doubt it.

I don't really keep up with what the actors tell the media regarding what their characters will do, but hasn't this type of thing happened before? Seems someone posted that the actor playing Brienne had remarked to the media that she would be biting off someone's ear. Who knows the reason for this type of thing - my daughter is an actor and actually recently experienced this 'cut' thing. She was to be in a certain episode of a TV series, had been told which episode it would be, but her part was ultimately cut, with no notice. Happens a lot, I believe. Of course in the biting off ear thing, I guess it could happen in a future episode, but I rather doubt it.

Did you watch this episode yet?

Who knows what they'll even do, now? The way things are looking Lady Stoneheart could be cut. Some people don't like her part in the story, but who cares? She's a part of the story, and from the way things are shaping up at the end of FfC and DwD, an important one. Quit siding with the showrunners simply because your biases intersect.

I think Lena's Instagram post was innocent. It was from awhile ago, not even in the past week. We're just freaking out.

Guys... Realistically LSH isn't cut and realistically she read scripts or got word from Michelle that she'd be back and posted about it despite it not being this season. She didn't even post it close to the finale.

Theres an interview where Lena and Michelle are asked if they know what happens, Lena nods then glances at Michelle with a knowing look and they both crack up. If next season there is no LSH then yes Lena is trolling.

Archived