9th Annual Secret Santa Gifts Are Arriving All Over the World!

Lany Freelove Cassandra

I know you know one of them, but both??

Well, I KNOW one of them.

I have strong suspicions about the other.

:ninja:

I'll update on what I received tomorrow afternoon when I get back. Knowing my luck the office will not be staffed when I get in :p

So Cora is not my Santa. I guessed HC already and he said no one has guessed his other giftee.

So I'm back to square 1 :lol:

I only had one giftee. When I said "both" I meant my SS & my giftee - I would only out my SS, Cora. Sorry about the confusion.

I only had one giftee. When I said "both" I meant my SS & my giftee - I would only out my SS, Cora. Sorry about the confusion.

I think I'm even more confused!

So. Just for the record, you are not my Santa?

*im watching you Gillio and Zar*

:love: Much love and many thanks to Masonity :love:

I'll post pictures later or tomorrow, but (as far as I can tell, I've not had a proper look yet) I have been gifted some panda themed baking stamps/cutters and panda silicone molds :D I also have my GoT book clip that I have already posted pictures of. Thank you Masonity :wub:

I think I'm even more confused!

So. Just for the record, you are not my Santa?

*im watching you Gillio and Zar*

I probably would not have done as well as your Santa did - no it was not me. My giftee was several timezones the other way from Vermont. :ninja:

The molds are supposed to be dogs. The pandas were so cool I ended up ordering a set for us too! Then messed up one attempt at a cookie dough, tried to refridgerate it to make it more cuttable, then forgot about it and had to throw away a cricket ball sized/weighted cookie dough ball! :D

I hope you have better luck with your set.

edit: They are also why it was posted so late. I ordered them direct from china! The dog molds were from Amazon, so got here the day after I found them.

I returned from the Summer Isles yesterday to find a mysterious parcel covered in strange markings of an unknown tongue (German). Needless to say I tore this parcel open with reckless abandon to see what treasures awaited me, and I was not disappointed.

I forgot to take pictures last night because I hadn't slept in about 36 hours and wasn't thinking clearly, but there were several beautifully wrapped gifts inside and a lovely card from my SS. In the packages were a collection of Bach pieces by Jacques Loussier and Miles Davis' 'Kind of Blue' (One of my favorite albums of all time :D) on CD, a DVD copy of The Prestige (which is an amazing movie and I haven't seen it in years) and a cookbook full of Munsterland recipes :D (I'm missing an umlaut but I don't know how to do that on an English keyboard >.>) Can't wait to attempt to cook some of these.

KING TYRION, thank you for the awesome gifts! :grouphug:

So! I have completed half of the lovely book I was sent by Expecto Patronum. I am seriously enjoying it. With his permission, I am free to tell you that this was the first novel he wrote! It's great. A fun read with a premise I can totally enjoy after surviving 20 New Orleans summers.

Thank you for sharing your soul!!!

Archived