TTTNE 453 - lifejackets anyone?

Gillio

I am feeble of character and I yielded....and there was peer pressure and all....at least I made them watch one daily :dunno:

First ep

Like Rahe said it'snot mind blowing but I was happy the show is back so I enjoyed even that.

First,

I'm glad you liked it, and I agree with Koba. Even though I wasn't any impressed I'm still glad the show is back.

Helena,

I've heard. Also a couple theories about what those changes are going to be. Kinda curious to see. And as I said, as long as they can pull it off properly, I'm open (to a certain limit of course).

KoA,

oh you haven't spent enough time in genasoiaf to know all the theories about how that's not actually diarrhea, have you, my friend? :lol: nah, kidding. As far as Daenerys plotline goes, I just want her to ride Drogo *.*

KoA,

oh you haven't spent enough time in genasoiaf to know all the theories about how that's not actually diarrhea, have you, my friend? :lol: nah, kidding. As far as Daenerys plotline goes, I just want her to ride Drogo *.*

She can take a dump while riding Drogo. Win-win

Well, except for anyone below.

I offered, and you turned me down! :fencing:

Yes, because you would probably draw everybody nude Hally-style or something. :P

You revealed too much, too soon.

Hello the board! Long time. Flyby lovings as I try to catch up with this TTTNE. (wish me luck) I seem to have better luck getting the board up than most. Will be a-browsing.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxox.

You both! Welcome back! :grouphug:

Doctor: Hmmm, right, you will definitely need a surgery.

Bloodtest: Hmmm, NOPE. You definitely don't need a surgery.

Me: Hmmm, ' the fuck now...?

TTTNE: *hmmm, gets ass back to first page*

King Tyrion: Hmmm, fixed that for ya. ^

:rofl:

Thanks, my friend. =o)

Archived