TTTNE 453 - lifejackets anyone?

Gillio

Everybody hates on HBO, but consider this. What if Game of Thrones was a Disney Channel show?

Robb Stark would be King of the smallest of the Seven kingdoms and orphaned Daenerys would grow up with venomous Elizabeth I and Lucrezia Borgia, have mice instead of dragons and words "kindness and bravery" rather than "fire and blood". In this alternate universe the King in the North still ditches the Frey match though, and intends to wed Daenerys with the help of his trusted friend, Xaro Xoan Daxos. However, Lord Frey conspires with the wrong person, Elizabeth I, instead of Lord Tywin and so Robb and Daenerys get married in Winterfell at the White Wedding and live happily, kindly and bravely ever after.

Everybody hates on HBO, but consider this. What if Game of Thrones was a Disney Channel show?

Robb Stark would be King of the smallest of the Seven kingdoms and orphaned Daenerys would grow up with venomous Elizabeth I and Lucrezia Borgia, have mice instead of dragons and words "kindness and bravery" rather than "fire and blood". In this alternate universe the King in the North still ditches the Frey match though, and intends to wed Daenerys with the help of his trusted friend, Xaro Xoan Daxos. However, Lord Frey conspires with the wrong person, Elizabeth I, instead of Lord Tywin and so Robb and Daenerys get married in Winterfell at the White Wedding and live happily, kindly and bravely ever after.

:rofl: :lmao:

I don't hate on HBO though. Despite of all the changes they made.

Firstly, let me say "Good. Use your geeky feelings. Let the geek flow through you.

Now, on to Battlefront. The base game is entirely OT, though the Battle of Jakku (between the OT and TFA) is free DLC launching just before the movie releases. I suspect there'll be more TFA DLC and perhaps PT DLC but they've not announced any at the moment.

And yes, the wonderful graphics. <3 You should get a PS4 and buy Battlefront.

Hmm, sounds interesting. So, there is a chance for more Ewok genocide?

Sure. You are in banking right? So you can sort me out a loan...

Actually, he looks better than I expected.

@Helena

What's a gungan?

Some sort of disease. I've heard it's fatal to hardcore SW fans.

:bowdown: I've missed these Rhaenys posts.

(P.S. We need updates on sister. Too long since we've had a funny rhae post about her)

Hadn't seen that yet, looks good.

Huh, nice. I actually played SW Battlefront I and SW Battlefront II. Really enjoyed them, the space battles were always my favourite. Oh, and fighting as a Jedi, that was great. Enjoyed the story mode, or whatever it was called and also slaughtering those atrocious Gungans and Ewoks.

Goodness, just thinking of all the posts I make on this forum, I really was such a geek/nerd as a child (as I still am now, but whatever)

Edit: so is the gameplay for this entirely the OT? Or will there be stuff from the new movies? Also, wow. Those graphics compared to when I last played on Ps2 :rofl:

I still have Battlefront II, great game. I still play it on rare occasions.

Now, on to Battlefront. The base game is entirely OT, though the Battle of Jakku (between the OT and TFA) is free DLC launching just before the movie releases. I suspect there'll be more TFA DLC and perhaps PT DLC but they've not announced any at the moment.

And yes, the wonderful graphics. <3 You should get a PS4 and buy Battlefront.

Only OT? :( That's a shame, the prequel battles were great to play in BF2, quality of the movies notwithstanding.

Hadn't seen that yet, looks good.

I still have Battlefront II, great game. I still play it on rare occasions.

Only OT? :( That's a shame, the prequel battles were great to play in BF2, quality of the movies notwithstanding.

IMO Stormtroopers vs Rebels > Clone Troopers vs Battle Droids.

:rofl:

I love this!

I finally finished my cheap trellises and now have pictures of mt raised planter bed made from logs. it is 12 sq ft (what is that? about 1.3 sq meters?)

The whole salad is growing...potatoes, onions, carrots, snap peas, green beans, peppers (3 kinds), tomatoes, lettuce and of course my usual herbs. the bell peppers, tomatoes and herbs are/will be in containers though and the lettuce is currently hanging out on the front porch since the hook I tried to hang them on bent all the way over.

Pictures

The school I was at on Wed & Thursday called this morning for me (a direct call, not our automated system) but I was already at the high school. I needed a break any way, them kindergarteners exhausts me :lol: It is nice to be appreciated and wanted though. Really reinforces I have made the right choice to go back to school and get my Masters in Education (the teaching certification is part of it)

In terms of story, yes. But I found the battles with the latter to be more fun, I don't know why. And there were some nice maps from the prequels too.

I preferred the classic maps, on the whole, especially the Cloud City maps. There were a few good prequel maps though.

I liked Kashyyk, Tatooine and Death Star maps the best, iirc. And,mad Insaid before, space battles

You haven't lived until you've spent half a battle throwing grenades into the walkway tunnels on Cloud City, desperately trying to blow Darth Vader out the window.

:lol:

Actually, I now recall the Cloud City maps and yes, they were great. I liked both of them, especially the one where it was basically a straight line with landing pads coming off it. It was fun just lobbing thermal detonators and watching the carnage, or laying land mines and then hiding out of LOS.

:rofl:

I love this!

I finally finished my cheap trellises and now have pictures of mt raised planter bed made from logs. it is 12 sq ft (what is that? about 1.3 sq meters?)

The whole salad is growing...potatoes, onions, carrots, snap peas, green beans, peppers (3 kinds), tomatoes, lettuce and of course my usual herbs. the bell peppers, tomatoes and herbs are/will be in containers though and the lettuce is currently hanging out on the front porch since the hook I tried to hang them on bent all the way over.

Pictures

The school I was at on Wed & Thursday called this morning for me (a direct call, not our automated system) but I was already at the high school. I needed a break any way, them kindergarteners exhausts me :lol: It is nice to be appreciated and wanted though. Really reinforces I have made the right choice to go back to school and get my Masters in Education (the teaching certification is part of it)

Looks awesome Lany!

Are those logs you have around your place? It's a brilliant idea on many levels.

I just finished one arched trellis in one of my beds. 2 more to go. I'm really wanting to make the child a teepee fort with a combo of jasmine, snap peas and pole beans. No idea if I can manage that on my own. But the garden is growing and hopefully will be ready soon.

How's everyone doing? Happy Weekend :bowdown:

If I could just get this spawn to sleep I can watch a few eps of Daredevil :d

Archived