"What happens with the Sand Snakes is…extreme. Very extreme" - Jessica Henwick

Nutteralex

Dornish master plan is a safe bet. But I wouldn't be shocked if they kill Myrcella off, she certainly won't survive the series, probably won't do anything really important, so might as well kill her early.

They opened the season with the prophecy that Cersei's children will die, it would make sense for one of them to die this season.

I do feel that D & D have made us take Dorne for granted and at face value so far this season and I wouldn't be surprised if something huge happened. To be honest the Dorne story needs it. Either the sand snakes are playing Prince Doran by feigning peace and loyalty or there is another character we haven't seen yet who will make an impact. If I guessed I would say that something will happen to Myrcella like in the books and Bronn may take the place of Ser Arys. I think Jaimes fate is tied to his oath so he won't die, but perhaps they are ambushed and Bronn dies perhaps Areoh Hotah saves them.

Dornish master plan is a safe bet. But I wouldn't be shocked if they kill Myrcella off, she certainly won't survive the series, probably won't do anything really important, so might as well kill her early.

They opened the season with the prophecy that Cersei's children will die, it would make sense for one of them to die this season.

They would have to crown her first and then kill her.

"Gold shall be their crowns, and gold their shrouds."

I am not liking the posts about Bronn being killed. He's such a cool character in the show, and I really enjoy his scenes. However, I see why you guys are saying that. It makes the most sense and he could be the substitution for Arys from the books.

Haven't the "four significant" non-book deaths GRRM mentioned already happened in the show? Hizdar, Barristan, Mance and Shireen? That leads me to think that if something big happens in Dorne it will either (1) not lead to a death, or (2) lead to the death of an insignificant character (one of the sandsnakes? definititely not Bronn or Jaime)

Or they just all get nekkid cuz extreme.

I like that eventuality the best! I'd even be willing to concede that Dorne was a good addition to the show after all in this case. Especially now that Littlefinger's brothel is out of business! (thanks a lot for that, Faith Militant!! :crying: )

Any speculations on what it is? Probably Myrcella being attacked and maybe a Dornish master plan? Hopefully Bronn and Jaime's adventure wasn't completely useless

http://watchersonthewall.com/david-nutter-and-jessica-henwick-look-ahead-at-the-game-of-thrones-season-finale-2/?utm_campaign=shareaholic&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=socialnetwork

Why it might be something to do with injuries sustained I doubt she will die. They already killed Shireen. I honestly don't see them killing two children in two consecutive episodes. Plausible, yes but I doubt Mrycella will die just yet if she even dies. Hey Shireen is still alive and well in the books so yea...

Haven't the "four significant" non-book deaths GRRM mentioned already happened in the show? Hizdar, Barristan, Mance and Shireen? That leads me to think that if something big happens in Dorne it will either (1) not lead to a death, or (2) lead to the death of an insignificant character (one of the sandsnakes? definititely not Bronn or Jaime)

I like that eventuality the best! I'd even be willing to concede that Dorne was a good addition to the show after all in this case. Especially now that Littlefinger's brothel is out of business! (thanks a lot for that, Faith Militant!! :crying: )

Who says Shireen doesn't get burned in the books ;).

Who says Shireen doesn't get burned in the books ;).

I never did, and neither did GRRM. He was talking about characters that are "still" alive in the books, as of the end of A Dance with Dragons. I certainly don't believe that Barristan or Hizdar for example make it to the end of the book series either, but they are still alive.

If GRRM had said that "THESE GUYS DON'T DIE IN AT ALL IN A SONG OF ICE AND FIRE!" that would've been a huge spoiler to everyone. It was obvious he was talking about the current situation, pre-TWOW, in comparison to Season 5 of Game of Thrones. There's no way he would spoil his own upcoming books.

Doran revealing that he's supporting Dany seems likely, but I don't really see how that's "extreme". So I think that there's got to be more to it than that, assuming Henwick isn't just hyping up nothing.

My speculation would be that Tyene seduces Bronn and convinces him to kill Myrcella. So he takes on the role of Darkstar. To get even more crackpotty, I think it possible that she asks him to kill Nym as well. The Sandsnakes seem to rather dislike each other in the show, and what little we see of Nym seems to be the bullying big sister. So Tyene's rivalry with her could lead to Nym's death. And also, Nym's TWOW role (taking Oberyn's seat on the small council) has apparently been taken by Trsytane. So Nym has done nothing individually this season, and has nothing to do next season. So I think it likely that her entire existence this season is to set her up as a red shirt to be killed off. Next season Obara is sent off to hunt Bronn, and Tyene sneaks into KL to wreak havoc of her own accord.

Even if everyone except Jaime and Bronn dies brutally in Dorne, it would still be an anticlimactic snore-fest and ultimately meaningless development. Does anyone give a crap about any of these characters?

At this point I'm just rather curious as to where D+D will take this train wreck. I have to imagine that they have some plan here. As much as people say that D+D have no plan, I disagree. You can see their "logic" if you look. So I think Tyene is definitely going to KL in S6.

Archived