Hot or Not? The Studs

Moiraine Sedai

As I promised, this one is for the ladies.  Please, select your following ideal date from the list and respond to the questions.  Only men who were alive at the start of the story counts

1. Who do you think is the most handsome from the list?
  2. Who do you think would be fun on a date? 
  3. What movie would you take him to?  Where for dinner?  Sister, you're paying for the date! 
  4. List your top five males and choose tuxedo or speedo?  Who has the most attractive body to you?
  5. Who do you want to have children with?

The Contenders for Your Affection

• Prince Viserys Targaryen
  • Ser Jaime Lannister
  • Khal Drogo
  • Lord Eddard Stark
  • Ser Hosteen Frey
  • Daario Naharis
  • Noble Hizdahr Zo Loraq
  • Prince Oberyn Martell
  • Lord Tyrion Lannister
  • Ser Loras Tyrell
  • Stannis B.
  • Robert B.
  • Renly B.
  • Ser Barristan Selmy
  • Ser Jorah Mormont
  • Lord Roose Bolton
  • The Greatjon
  • Theon Greyjoy
  • Samwell Tarly
  • Damon Dance for Me
  • Gendry (I assume he's at least 18)
  • Tormund (assume he's telling the truth)
  • Kraznys Mo Naklos
  • Rakharo
  • Gerris Drinkwater
  • The Tattered Prince
  • Skahaz Mo Kandaq
  • Victarion Greyjoy

As I promised, this one is for the ladies.  Please, select your following ideal date from the list and respond to the questions.  Only men who were alive at the start of the story counts

3. What movie would you take him to?  Where for dinner?  Sister, you're paying for the date! 
  4. List your top five males and choose tuxedo or speedo?  Who has the most attractive body to you?

• Ser Jaime Lannister
  • Khal Drogo
  • Lord Eddard Stark
  • Ser Hosteen Frey
  • Daario Naharis
  • Noble Hizdahr Zo Loraq
  • Prince Oberyn Martell
  • Lord Tyrion Lannister
  • Ser Loras Tyrell
  • Stannis B.
  • Robert B.
  • Renly B.
  • Ser Barristan Selmy
  • Ser Jorah Mormont
  • Lord Roose Bolton
  • The Greatjon
  • Theon Greyjoy
  • Samwell Tarly
  • Damon Dance for Me
  • Kraznys Mo Naklos
  • Rakharo
  • Gerris Drinkwater
  • The Tattered Prince
  • Skahaz Mo Kandaq
  • Victarion Greyjoy

1. So my "most handsome" is not on the list.. LORD BERIC! :wub: but if I had to choose from the list I suppose I would pick Jaime.

2. I think Tyrion would be the most fun to go on a date with, we would have lots of laughs! :D

3. We're gonna go see LOTR and visit Hobbiton in New Zealand :P

4. Here's my top five, all wearing Tuxedos, no speedos for me please.

- Ser Barristan Selmy

- Lord Eddard Stark

- Ser Jaime Lanister

- Ser Jorah Mormont

- And Gendry probably has a nice body.

5. Definitely kids with Barristan or Eddard, they would be so honorable :rolleyes:

1. My most handsome isn't on the list either... Robb Stark (:blush:). But he's not really a man. So from the list I'll go for Jaime or Loras

2. Tyrion or Oberyn, I guess. Or Samwell for a really nice conversation. But with Tyrion there'll be the most laughs.

3. We're going to Little Miss Sunshine and before that have dinner in a really nice Italian restaurant.

4. All 5 in tuxedo for me, speedo's are creepy.

- Jaime Lannister

- Loras Tyrell

- Renly Baratheon

- Gendry

- Rakharo

5. Kids with Oberyn, fierceless handsome girls!

1. Oberyn Martell
    2. (missing from the list) Darkstar 
    1. Tyrion Lannister.  We could drink lots of great wine and laugh
    1. Sideways (the wine theme)
    2. A small tapas bar with good sangria
    1. No banana hammocks please, they are gross.  That said, my tuxedo crew -
      1. Viserys Targaryen
      2. Obreyn Martell
      3. Loras Tyrell
      4. Darkstar (really how could you have left him off, he's the most dangerous man in Dorne)
    1. Eddard Stark
    2. Wyman Manderly (also not on the list) - you better not fuck with his family, you'll end up in a pie.

Guy here. Sorry... But I just wanted to ask if someone could please tell me how Victarion and Damon Dance for Me  actually made it on that list? Thanks.

I'm not sure either, I think the list is lacking.. Obviously my main man is BloodRaven (Hints the Seastar;)) and I agree with Lyrna, Darkstar should have been on this list as well. But still fun, reminds me of playing MASH :D

1. Who do you think is the most handsome from the list? Jaime!
  2. Who do you think would be fun on a date? I think Tyrion would be good because he's very witty or maybe Samwell. He'd know the best restaurants and he's read a lot so he'd be interesting to talk to.
  3. What movie would you take him to?  Where for dinner?  Sister, you're paying for the date! Tyrion would probably like to see something with sex in it...so we'll go to Last Tango in Paris. Samwell probably would like something historical...so maybe The King's Speech?
  4. Who do you want to have children with? Samwell is kind, sweet and patient and would make a good father. Also he's intelligent and I'm intelligent (and modest!) so that's a plus for our offspring. 

Hey the competition is rigged, where is Ser Creighton? You know there is something to be said for a legally blind guy with a belly who beats up chickens and tells anecdotal stories. You afraid to put him on the list because you know he is going to fly up the charts with his sexiness and Grandpa esq like physique.

This is Steve Harvey all over again, oh I didn't see the name ooops. Yeah right.

Oh my! :D!

1. Gendry

2. Jamie or Tyrion I don't wanna choose!

3. For Jamie an action movie so A James Bond movie :D! For Tyrion maybe a romantic comedy so The ugly truth :D! I feel we would die at the "do you flick the bean" part

4 Tux or Speedos? Mainly Tux for

-Gendy

-Jamie

For Speedos

-Renly

-Oberyn

-Loras

5. Gendry or Samwell. Gendry is a good mix of fun and serious. Not terribly serious like Stannis, but not annoyingly fun like Robert. Samwell is lovely, and I love him :love: that's all I can say.

Where's Garlan? He's a buff version of Loras, with a beard (not that kind of beard, an actual one), and he was fat when he was younger, so you know he's got a great personality (j/k)

But I guess you wanted to spare him the shame of losing to Ser Creighton, good. 

1. Who do you think is the most handsome from the list? A toss up between Jamie and Gendry
  2. Who do you think would be fun on a date? Prince Oberyn or Tyrion (depends on how far the date goes ;) )
  3. What movie would you take him to?  Where for dinner? I'm sure all candidates would be fine with Star Wars. The place to eat would be Ristorante Montana in Fiorano (Italy)
  4. List your top five males and choose tuxedo or speedo?  Who has the most attractive body to you? Jamie, Khal Drogo, Prince Oberyn, Loras Tyrell and Gendry. Tux for all. No idea body so will go with Jamie
  5. Who do you want to have children with? Samwell

• Ser Jaime Lannister
  • Khal Drogo
  • Lord Eddard Stark
  • Ser Hosteen Frey
  • Daario Naharis
  • Noble Hizdahr Zo Loraq
  • Prince Oberyn Martell
  • Lord Tyrion Lannister
  • Ser Loras Tyrell
  • Stannis B.
  • Robert B.
  • Renly B.
  • Ser Barristan Selmy
  • Ser Jorah Mormont
  • Lord Roose Bolton
  • The Greatjon
  • Theon Greyjoy
  • Samwell Tarly
  • Damon Dance for Me
  • Kraznys Mo Naklos
  • Rakharo
  • Gerris Drinkwater
  • The Tattered Prince
  • Skahaz Mo Kandaq
  • Victarion Greyjoy

I am disappointed, dearest.  My name is not on the list.  And Hosteen!  Do you know, he could not keep his sheep under control when we were kids?  I had to herd his and mine.  He was always yapping about knights, swords, and horses, daydreaming. 

Who do you think is the most handsome from the list?

Renly and Jaime. But that doesn't mean they are the most sexy.

Who do you think would be fun on a date?

Tyrion definitely, Oberyn for sure and Mance Rayder, all three would be hugely entertaining

What movie would you take him to?  Where for dinner?  Sister, you're paying for the date! 

I'd take them to an Asshai restaurant where we'd order by throwing dice or by pointing. And then we'd discuss what we just had - decoration, pet or poison fish. Movies: Something sad and crazy alike: "All About my Mother" by Almodovar

List your top five males and choose tuxedo or speedo?  Who has the most attractive body to you?

Tuxedo any time, speedo is for the unimaginative. Again the most entertaining: Tyrion with Dinklage's voice could talk me to bed, Mance could sing me to bed and Oberyn could get me there with a poem. Brynden Tully maybe or is he gay? Maybe Bronn if I like it rough and dirty

Who do you want to have children with?

?Now this gets really important if I really want to live with the chosen guy. Then he should be of the entertaining kind, like Oberyn, Tyrion or Mance. A good father would be a good, meaning interesting, sexy and reliable husband since a happy mother leads to happy children :) 

1. Who do you think is the most handsome from the list? Jaime ! 
  2. Who do you think would be fun on a date?  Oberyn
  3. What movie would you take him to?  Where for dinner?  Sister, you're paying for the date! Star Wars , an Italian restaurant. 
  4. List your top five males and choose tuxedo or speedo?  Who has the most attractive body to you? No to the budgy smugglers, Tux all the way - Eddard, Jaime, Ser Barristan, Geris, Gendry.
  5. Who do you want to have children with? Eddard.

• Ser Jaime Lannister
  • Khal Drogo
  • Lord Eddard Stark
  • Ser Hosteen Frey
  • Daario Naharis
  • Noble Hizdahr Zo Loraq
  • Prince Oberyn Martell
  • Lord Tyrion Lannister
  • Ser Loras Tyrell
  • Stannis B.
  • Robert B.
  • Renly B.
  • Ser Barristan Selmy
  • Ser Jorah Mormont
  • Lord Roose Bolton
  • The Greatjon
  • Theon Greyjoy
  • Samwell Tarly
  • Damon Dance for Me
  • Kraznys Mo Naklos
  • Rakharo
  • Gerris Drinkwater
  • The Tattered Prince
  • Skahaz Mo Kandaq
  • Victarion Greyjoy

Question:  Men would find women wearing micro-bikini sexy.  Do women feel differently about men wearing speedos?  Is there a difference in what women find attractive? 

[Pardon to get off the track, and please put Lothar on the list next time]

I personally dont like them. We call them budgy smugglers in Australia haha. I prefer board shorts at the beach. A tuxedo however is just so so - sophisticated , romantic , and just hot ! 

Yaaaay, a survey

1. Who do you think is the most handsome from the list?   Viserys
  2. Who do you think would be fun on a date? Daario
  3. What movie would you take him to?  Where for dinner?  Sister, you're paying for the date!  What!  I'm having to pay!  Star Wars and a neighborhood Chinese restaurant.  Daario better learn how to use chop sticks. 
  4. List your top five males and choose tuxedo or speedo?  Khal Drogo (speedo), Viserys (tux), Daario (tux), Rakharo (tux), and Geris (tux).  Who has the most attractive body to you?  Khal Drogo (Oohhh gawd, those muscles)
  5. Who do you want to have children with?  Khal Drogo

1. Who do you think is the most handsome from the list?  Gendry.  Smithing is hard work and made him fit.
  2. Who do you think would be fun on a date?  Oberyn
  3. What movie would you take him to?  Where for dinner?  Sister, you're paying for the date!  Any good comedy currently playing.  Pizza, because I'm paying. 
  4. List your top five males and choose tuxedo or speedo?  Gendry, Khal Drogo, Loras, Daario, Gerys.  Tuxedo for all.  Who has the most attractive body to you?  Gendry
  5. Who do you want to have children with?  Samwell

Archived