Favourite sigil and words?

dariopatke

What is you favourite sigil of noble houses and words too?

For me sigil is Lannister lion (lion is my favouritr animal plus colours and good, better than Reyne's) and words are Winter is coming (they are saying "You may defeat us at start but we will win eventually").

Favorite sigil: the Florents' fox and flowers. Sooo regal and heraldic. Shame that it's wasted on those shitstains. 

Favorite words: "We Do Not Sow". Yeah, it's all kinds of stupid to take so much pride in stealing other people's crap, but I love how shamelessly pirate-y the motto is. 

6 hours ago, Beautiful Bloody Sword said:

Favorite sigil is House Celtigar, crabs are delicious and one of my favorite foods. Favorite words are House Dayne, it's my favorite reply when I don't feel like talking.

What are the words of House Dayne lol?

Sigil - House Florent.  Love foxes, grew up foxhunting.  Also agree on it being a bummer they're so far pretty crappy.  Mayhaps the few left can redeem their house in the future.

Words - Hornwood : Righteous In Wrath.  Bad ass, with a hint of alliteration.

2 hours ago, TheSovereignGrave said:

I think my avatar says it all when it comes to my favourite sigil. House Manwoody's crowned skull is just cool, really.

For my favourite words it'd probably have to be House Hornwood's "Righteous in Wrath" or House Trant's "So End Our Foes" (though one does have to know their sigil to really get the meaning).

Hehe, house Manwoody.

house dayne words: "bringer of light"

"shadows no more"

"our star burns brightest"

"fear the man, not the blade"

"(k)night slayer"

"shining hope in the darkness"

"honour, courage, strength to star(t) a blaze"

"from the dark, so come the light"

Archived