NFL 2016: Is there a draft in here or is it just me?

Maithanet

Buckner... I'm okay with that.  But it's more because I was set for it when I thought everyone else would be gone already. :dunno: 

Would like to see us trade back in late in the first to get some OLine.

And agree with Fiddler, someone is getting a steal soon... And Tunsil has already lost millions tonight.

Wow!  Titans trade back in to presumably take Tunsil... Who they probably would have taken if they hadn't fleeced LA. :stunned: 

ETA: Or not... Either way, they would have taken OLine at 1st overall and got it anyways.

3 minutes ago, Rhom said:

Buckner... I'm okay with that.  But it's more because I was set for it when I thought everyone else would be gone already. :dunno: 

Would like to see us trade back in late in the first to get some OLine.

And agree with Fiddler, someone is getting a steal soon... And Tunsil has already lost millions tonight.

Yeah, I really hope we get back in to exploit Tunsil's drop, but Buckne was who I expected all along, barring fuck-up.

21 minutes ago, Trebla said:

sigh. I really think they will regret this. I hope I'm wrong but long term  I really think they should have gone Ramsey. He should go here to Jacksonville.

Not having followed the draft build up at all, I'm surprised to see a RB going top 5 in this day and age. Hell Gurley only went 10th. Though maybe his impact enabled Ellliot to go so high. Any chance he's worth it? 

Titans move up for Conklin, damn, knew a lot of people in Michigan hoping for him to be there for the Lions.  Won't happen, but maybe Tunsil will drop to them instead.

Thoughts on the Tunsil video:

1.  Kid shouldn't have been that dumb.  You know the consequences, don't run the risk of getting caught.  Can't find any sympathy for him.

2.  NFL needs to pull their heads out of their butts and change the drug policy when it comes to weed, something that could be a legitimate help to there players.  Stop punishing them for using it unless they get into legal trouble with it.

1 minute ago, Jaime L said:

Not having followed the draft build up at all, I'm surprised to see a RB going top 5 in this day and age. Hell Gurley only went 10th. Though maybe his impact enabled Ellliot to go so high. Any chance he's worth it? 

:dunno: 

Hes the best RB in the draft.  But Dallas was the only team I ever heard linked with him early.

2 minutes ago, Jaime L said:

I think he only really makes sense for Dallas that high...they probably could have dropped 6-7 spots and still gotten him, but for them specifically, with the Romo window, he makes them pretty scary on O. He's a no weakness kind of rb...drawing some AP comps, but that's more type than quality, IMO. 

1 minute ago, Prince of the North said:

Strange!  Not long ago, I would have scoffed at "My Twitter was hacked!!!"  Now, I'm like...yeah, it could happen (but it's still unlikely):dunno:

And, yes, some team is probably gonna get a steal on Tunsil now.

Yeah I love the "my twitter was hacked" excuse.  Even if it was hacked, doesn't change the fact that you took the picture in the first place, lol.

Just now, Prince of the North said:

Yeah, Kolber said the "official" line from his agent is that the photo goes back to high school.  

I could see that.  The "optics" of the situation are bad though when you also consider what happened to his buddy nkemdiche.

5 minutes ago, Jaime L said:

They say he's not quite the runner Gurley is but a better receiver and a MUCH better blocker. Short term, it's a great pick. They are going all in for Romo's window of 2 years. Long term? Carr and Claiborne are both FA's next year

4 minutes ago, Rhom said:

:dunno: 

Hes the best RB in the draft.  But Dallas was the only team I ever heard linked with him early.

From what I saw, he probably would not have gotten past #11 where the Bears were and maybe Giants at #10. 

Archived